Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
12 to 21 of 509
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the problem is most of those so called single men are really not single, just scared, or looking for a cheap thrill. There the ones that make it hard for the sm such as myself and others that are true and serious about the lifestyle that are not here just for sex, but actually friend and the relationship that could be built. We're the ones that get overlooked and no response behind there immature acts, and gives us real sm a bad name in a lifestyle that's already hard for us. Just my two sense and opinion

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Again, it amazes me the lack of class and manners that some people in the Lifestyle exhibit, in this case a single male. A Hotdate hooked me up with a couple who were looking for 2 guys to play with the lady, (the husband was going to watch). I answered their ad, and we sounded like a match, so did another single guy. We agreed to host at my place, and we also agreed to meet for a drink first to assess the chemistry and compatibility. up to the meeting time, the guy is texting (group text) he is on his way and what were we wearing,...etc. We arrived at the place (I was there 10 minutes earlier and got a table for everyone), the couple showed up and we had a drink. At this point there are no more texts from the second guy! They weren't phased, as this happens frequently they said. I told them that it is ridiculous and jerks like that don't belong in the Lifestyle. I got to play with the lady one on one, and it was a fantastic night. I know that they were impressed by my manners and I more than made up for the situation, but still, it hurts to be equated with single guys like that! >>>PS: The cool single guys in the LS DO VERY MUCH appreciate you couples who don't give up on us! We hope that we make up for the rotten others :) <<<

Denver CO
Username hidden
(43 posts)
it could be that they are not single or many other things as well. Jerk offs, ugly with no confidence, broke, scared....

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
The single males who chicken out are NOT single. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
888 how right you are.. we have met so many couples if only for drinks and some we just talked but did not play with... they wanted us to Cert them and asked if we wanted one.. Told them we don't do Certs.. and how can you cert someone you didn't even know or play with? WTF ? We can find out pretty quickly if one is real in the lifestyle.. I also love the ones that promise to meet or call and you say okay see you at XYZ or call at this time... then they have some excuse or just don't call.. DONE.... MEANS BLOCK... for us.

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(922 posts)
"Only hook up with people with certs!"

Okay, that one is horse fecal at best. Not to break OT, I will tell a little story explaining why. We went out with another couple with 12 certs and can attest to people not telling anything about them except they possibly played. This couple changed venue when we were in route to the first agreed meeting spot. Okay we're dressed, babysitter reserved and paid. So we went to the place THEY changed it to., Yes, we had an enjoyable evening at the table, so we scheduled a night out with play if all went well on the outing. The place we agreed upon was the first place again. We were there for 40+ minutes and get a text that they were shopping for BBQ sauce for tomorrow's game and would be another hour. WTF! A certed couple? Why would they think that was okay and okay to share with us? The Mrs sends a text back that she felt second to BBQ sauce. They text back the place doesn't open until 9pm. So now they are saying we are lying or not there. I told them google was showing their old management hours and if they had showed up on time, they would see the "Open" sign at their LCD display board by the road, a neon one by the entry door and if they ventured inside, us having a drink. I sent one, now paying and if they make it there now, they can watch us leave. Then I sent a pic of the cash out receipt at the bar and told them to enjoy each other's company.

You make a good point of keeping contact if late for the meet. We even point to that in our profile now.

So, in short, certs don't always tell, but don't leave it out in factoring. Besides, you start with 0 certs anyway, so the logic behind that is flawed.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Wow, single guys like the ones mentioned in most of the posts here are a disappointment to the rest of us, decent single men! I can't understand why anyone (SM, SF or a couple) would make plans they don't intend on keeping. Why is meeting another couple/SM/SF any different from a meeting in our professional life? Last time I checked, if I were at work and had a meeting I would have to 1. Show up as planned, or 2. call ahead with adequate time to reschedule, or 3. if it is truly a last minute thing, still show up even if 10 or 15 minutes late, granted I informed the party waiting for me.

As another post mentioned, there in no sure way to tell the fakes/flakes from the genuine people in the Lifestyle. and I totally agree on these points which may help in a future situation: 1. Paid single members should be a tad safer bet than free members 2. Schedule a meeting for as near future as possible. Things tend to come up if the meeting is two or more weeks out 3. Insist on voice verification!. People act more real when they know there is a real person on the other side 4. Only hook up with people with certs! Someone else has done the testing for you, and if a person receives constant positive certs, you are less likely going to deal with a fake. 5. Couples: share your encounters with other couples through IM (or messages). If you dealt with a nice SM/SF mention it to each others just as you should share fake/flake experiences.

For the life of me I can't fathom the existence of such men! I truly come alive when I meet a LS couple, for the fun and lively conversation and topics, regardless of whether the play materializes or not.

Good luck everyone!

Denver CO
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Yes but in all fairness with all the negative ones... the ones we have found are definitely keepers and gentleman that just get it... and yes they have plenty game, and treat her like she deserves every time.. alone or with me. So my hats off to those special few! Thanks !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(922 posts)
We're in your same boat 4playlovers. Single males are, from our experience, unreliable. We are also four years into this and have found the same thing...but we still haven't lost hope in "Her" enjoying more than one man to play with. Single males NEED to grasp the concepts of being honest, have a little class (at least a little), and be able to perform.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(86 posts)
@kinky:

We have a couple SM we call on occasionally, yet use couples now for achieving what we needed a SM/SF for. So much easier swapping out for ffm, mfm, fmf etc.... and a whole bunch more combos. We are lucky to have a group of LS friends that play well together and do outings outside. Last night at the club, the Mrs found herself in a mfm while I was about 8ft away enjoying a ffm in the same room, which ended up in a mfffm and a M voyuering in the corner.

The Mrs blocked SMs recently due to often flagging and/or rudeness. Seems most don't learn from their mistakes or take the time to read or google.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
12 to 21 of 509
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.