115
Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   451 to 460 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, no, knowing you, it doesn't make any sense. Neither of you two are pushovers, by a long shot. There are those who like to talk the talk, but apparently, there are a lot of them out there who cannot walk the walk. Good luck should Mrs 4Play decide to try it again! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Doesn't make sense does it?

Trust me she is not a push over with single males. He had to work pretty hard to get to that point. Kind of like building a kitchen but not installing the counter tops... makes the experience totally incomplete and disappointing!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
And THAT'S why I would term the guy the dumbest person I've ever heard of! (Ours was a sure thing too. Go figure). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just to clear this up a little... My wife was a sure thing for him. All other stages were complete. Why else would we drive 5 hours...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii keeping it hot!

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
cant say i have had that problem as a single woman :)

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Trepid, keep in mind that you, then, are one of the 25% we're talking about. In reality, you are being drowned out by the other 75%! Some of them really DO put a bad taste in most couple's mouths. Hang in there and just keep showing up, especially at meet and greets where couples tend to feel a bit more comfortable around single guys.

Mrs 2 is right. Unless we want to drive 2-3 hours, we don't have the opportunities that others do. Over New Years, we were invited to 6, count 'em, six swing parties. We had to turn them all down because of no housesitter for that weekend. But not one of them was closer than two hours for us. And one sounded extremely fun, with a nice mix of singles and couples. Ah well, we're hoping for a better 2007. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have an "opposite" problem.I am a single divorced male and I have a problem getting the attention of/meeting couples.I show up at every opportunity I get.

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I am not familiar with the clubs in New England, this comment may not be of much help to you couples in the area who have not had success finding capable men. However, the clubs in this area each have a doorman/bouncer/salesman type who knows everything about everybody. This person's practical function is to help people hook up with compatible friends (that's good for the club's business, right?). I recommend that you find this person at one of your local clubs, describe the type of man you are looking for, and ask him for a reference to a man with the best reputation. This approach will yield better results than making online contacts with single males, 75% of which are not qualified.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3424 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
4Play, we know how expensive it is, because we've done it.

We once drove to New Hampshire to meet with a single guy recommended to us by a couple that we know very well over there. We'd talked on IM for nearly six months, talked on the phone, even talked while we were driving there. Get the hotel room, go to the restaurant for dinner and poof! No show. No call, no nothing, until four days later. Tells me he had the date wrong. End, finis. No second chance. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   451 to 460 of 469   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out