Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 462   End
User Details are only visible to members.
nic,,, your most likely correct. I know a few fake couples.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(275 posts)
No science behind this hypothesis but my guess is for every 10 "single male" profiles, 5 are actually cheating married guys, 2 are vanilla guys who happen not to be dating anyone at the moment and think the LS is an easy place to get laid (but only want to meet the female alone), 1 is into the idea of swinging but can't quite pull the trigger and 1 is a pic collector which leaves MAYBE 1 legitimate SM out of ten.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@sweettart - That's how we feel all the time! And we just started a year ago. :(

Not exactly sure why our SM flaked out. We had planned a day, time and place to meet for coffee and then we didn't hear from him for a couple days. Then finally, we get an email saying he changed his mind because we frequent the same places he does and that scared him.

Whatever. Too bad; he was cute.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
Well, next time I'm in Houston we'll have to organize a meet and greet and see if we can improve your luck.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We held a party on Saturday night. Five couples there including us.

One couple bailed before play started. One couple played for 15 minutes and left. The rest stayed all night.

It doesn't matter if they're SMs, SFs, or couples. PEOPLE are flakes.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@ Sweettart: that just sucks. Seriously!? I.... I can't fathom that. Perhaps momentum will sway and you'll be part of an 8 person pile up. Wishful thinking, right??

I remember once, this other single guy and I (I can't remember his name) were having fun with two couples (one in which is still talked to today). Suddenly, as were all having fun in the same room, one of the husbands had a freak out moment and took his wife home. Like THAT. So the remaining four of us carried on while thinking what the fuck!? People can be so griffin weird sometimes!!

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Who says he is single, could be one of them married dudes.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(275 posts)
Why the hell would a single dude chicken out?? Sounds like insecurities with things like, say, a dick measuring contest or bloated egos that disappear once reality sets in. It's all in confidence. I've never chickened out with ANYONE. And I'm glad to say that all of the people I've gone on to have fun with have become very good friends. Even the ones from two years ago... THAT speaks volumes.

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
We had a single male chicken out on us. On one hand, I didn't really care. But on the other hand, it was pretty annoying and disappointing. Just add him to the string of fakey, flakey people on here. :(

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
I try to keep up most of my meetings. Never have ran away from a meeting. Once with a couple and once for a private party. I normally plan ahead. That is all!

Garland TX

Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 462   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out