Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT... never been an issue with me .. as you know first hand .. :)

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Perhaps they get cold feet. That's pretty normal I think.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3175 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Many posters say that nice guys finish last, mmmmm ok I finish first than move on to the next woman ,then I am not last but still going, some say I am like the bunny rabbit, keeps on humping. but not first or last. As for meeting and keeping my arrangement to meet . *I allows do*, but it seems it's the singles and some couple's who do not show. ohhhh well next.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
tnangel69, I like your post. This has been common since my beginnings in the 80's. My guess is many men are interested but shy. Some may be cheating and others may just be email fantasizing. But for those people who are truly honest in meeting someone, I have found that writing a profile with positive info combined with a bit of humor rather than listing negative information with alot of rules for them to follow helps greatly. I see so many profiles that even scare me from answering them and I'm game for almost anything. I am not saying your profile is too demanding but I say to everyone, couples and singles, to look objectively at their profiles and ask yourself if it sends a welcome and positive message or a negative message full of rules. I have discovered upbeat and positive goes a long way and I can see a difference in my responders. Hope this helps, Scarlett

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have only been in the lifestyle since Jan 3 - but i have had this happen to me more times than I care to mention and soooo over it! Also if they show up not being ANYTHING like their pic!!! I update my pics every couple months so that I am current - for goodness sake do the same thing or don't be on here. Fair is fair and why lie about it or deceive people. If you dont intend to meet people join a webcam sex site! this is one subject that ticks me off royally.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Some do. cheaters /married or some other excuse, but for me beening single is because that's my life style, I am on this site due to it was recommented to me. So I pay my way. As for getting to meet other singles / couples it is a hit or miss for me I have better or more action so to speak outside of the ls just the way it is. I have no problem with it. just saying or my two cents worth.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Standing up a woman or couple as a single male should be a lifestyle felony.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hmm... Come to think of it, how do you define a nice guy when your interaction is just for a few hours? Anyone can act nice for a few hours. Who knows what that person is in real life?

I always say, unless you spend 24 hours over a significant period of time, its very hard to know who's what.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Amen to that Tim. I'm a nice guy, but I'll say it like it is and be assertive if necessary. That's gotten me very far here. I'm merely being myself.

I think that quote stems from letting people walk all over you for being too phony. E.G. pretending too much.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 469   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out