Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
21 to 30 of 505
User Details are only visible to members.
I was just about to post a rant about single guys and saw this so I'll throw my thoughts here.

Single guys are pissing me off! We are very open to SMs, in fact, that's 99% of what we are looking for. However, we have not played for months. Why? Because every single guy we have been in contact with recently has either left us hanging at our first meet or simply quit communicating a day or 2 before the planned meet.

The number of "flat tires" and "car problems " leaves us wondering how any guy ever makes it to work! We will rarely give these guys a second chance and only if they let us know ahead of time they are not going to make it. Personally I would rather hear "I'm too nervous" or "I hot a better offer" than nothing.

SMs, if you don't want a bad rap them live up to your plans. We ALWAYS want a first meet to be causal and with no expectations and that is made clear in our in Initial contact. No pressure. If you don't like us no biggie.

Have some respect for the people who you are asking to take the time to meet you.

Monroe WI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
There you go, Sinbach! Easy fix. Problem solved!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11435 posts)
What you guys can do is find a girlfriend and be a couple. Easy fix.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(169 posts)
No, I tend to disagree, Sinbach. Single guys can screw the pooch for other single guys just as easily and as frequently as married guys can.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11435 posts)
Because they have a ,,, something like ,I am really married ,and want to fuck things up for the real single guys .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
DP, yes great list and a list that should not only apply to couples but to SF's.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Firstly, it is not only SM's that chicken out. I not to long ago chickened out of a first meet. I regretted it then and now. However I'm fortunate to have a second chance so I will be meeting him. You can bet this meet will go off.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
As a single male on this site I have been with several couples. I will say " Most Single Men" on SLS get what they deserve. I have talked to many couples in this lifestyle who no longer have any interest in single men. Here is a top 10 list as to why. 1. Disrespectful 2. Immature 3.Thinking they own women 4. Thinking all women are Whores and should be treated that way 5.Thinking that "Hey let's fuck" is the best message to send 6.Thinking that sendingCock pics is the best part of them 7. Irresponsible, (do not show up and or on time). 8. Cheap (does not offer to pay for a meeting or play) expects something for nothing. 9. Lies about their (pictures, profile) 10. Sending 10 message a day expecting a meeting ASAP.

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ive experienced the opposite. Being a Bi male Ive had couples contact me with an interest and then after answering their mail I never hear back with a yes or no or not interested. Maybe I just don't know how to answer. Who knows but it is a bit disheartening .

Traverse City MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
well im a single male for real. I am divorced and will not chicken out .... Im in the DC area hit me up girls or couples

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 51  Next »
21 to 30 of 505
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.