Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
21 to 30 of 555
User Details are only visible to members.
On the "Who Viewed Me" panel, there is a gear on the right hand side. If you click it you get an option to enable to disable the feature.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
Click on Who's On and click on anybody's Mail. No need to read the pesky profile at all. So, no it is not obvious that the SM had to access our profile and read it before contacting.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We were not aware that one can hide the fact that one looks at profiles. Where is that setting? We can't find it. Does one have to be a lifetime member to get that priv?

Sticking with the OT of "chickening out" we were praised for our profile but he's nowhere near a match. I did point that factoid out within my post. One working clue is not reading *all* the information provided before launching into faint praise. Profile praise is only useful when there is a reasonable match in the first place.

This goes back to the lead-in line "I like your profile. Would you consider instead..." Quite possibly these SMs hope beyond hope that thin lies might change our minds, but when push comes to shove they chicken out at the meeting.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"He never read the profile. At least there is no record of it. And if he did and the system didn't bother to record it,"

Well, he obviously accessed your profile otherwise he couldn't have emailed you. Right? He prolly just had his who-viewed-me set to opt out. It appears to this dumbass single male that you might have jumped headfirst to the wrong conclusion. Whatevs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14109 posts)
Yeah, we hate it too when someone pays us a compliment. We should go back and block all of those MFers.

SMDH

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5801 posts)
Just received another SM, one with 10 certs no less, who opens up "Loved your profile..."

He never read the profile. At least there is no record of it. And if he did and the system didn't bother to record it, he still fell short in several key ways.

Not going to give him any time to chicken out. Blocked.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Thanks for the welcoming BlackLeatherMan.

Colgate WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome to the fora livinlife. Smokin Hot pics!

Back on Topic...ummm..ummm..yup uh huh..yep.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
A negative cert or reporting would be nice but of course that would likely be abused also. We have had numerous good experiences with SM's with 3 or 4 that flaked out. It seems like we are a bit to trusting as to people being honest about who they are and will have to do a bit more vetting in the future. Our preference is meeting people at parties and that works great for couple and SF's as we can see what they really look like and what they have for personalities. Most of the parties in our area do not allow single males. But it does seem like SM's are very questionable and we are a bit gun shy now.

Colgate WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I agree. I think it would be too easily abused.

Not to mention that my faith in SLS managing it properly is not particularly good.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28611 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
21 to 30 of 555
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.