Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
11 to 20 of 555
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting approach...

Looking primarily for MFM 3-somes, but without using SMs. Interesting indeed.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3725 posts)
In sum the message is we discourage SMs. It helps to have that pointed out. Thank you.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
What she said.

If your correspondence with SMs who contact you is half as negative as your posts here, it is no wonder the guys don't show up.

Here's a suggestion, treat SMs as human beings. I know, I know, they really are a sub species but just pretend that they are human and you will be amazed what they can be trained to do.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
oh---and it IS possible to view, and read, profiles before sending messages *without* appearing in the who viewed me history. simply disable the who viewed me function on the home page.

so it is very possible the single males who claim to have read your profile--did so--without appearing in WVM, because they have it disabled.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15240 posts)
tkt, you asked Scamp---this being a public/open forum, i will add my opinion/response.

to date, most of your posts here have held a thinly disguised contempt for single men who have contacted you.

while it is possible that that is not always how you feel about the single men who have contacted you--it's how your posts here read.

i haven't bothered to read your profile so cannot say if it gives the same impression.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15240 posts)
"Click on Who's On and click on anybody's Mail. No need to read the pesky profile at all. So, no it is not obvious that the SM had to access our profile and read it before contacting."

Yes, someone theoretically could email you from Who's On, without actually clicking on your profile. But that would mean he decided to do so based only on the tiny, blurry, nondescript, black-and-white thumbnail pic that is currently your default pic. I think it's much more likely that a guy would actually click on a profile. But we single guys have been known to do stoopid things ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
"Sticking with the OT of "chickening out" we were praised for our profile but he's nowhere near a match."

If the guy had 10 certs, there are better than average odds that a) he's not a fake, and b) he's not the type to chicken out of a date once agreed upon.

I'm not sure how his propensity to chicken out is logically related to your claim that he emailed without even looking at your profile. And it doesn't matter. I chimed in only to correct your mistaken belief that a guy can't look at your profile without leaving a "record" of doing so.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
Scamp, to be clear, are you saying we obviously disdain all single males, or are you saying we obviously disdain those whom we have critiqued? SMs who are reading this might want to know from you.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Thank you Vabeach.

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Perhaps your obvious disdain for single males is why you are having trouble getting guys to show up?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
11 to 20 of 555
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.