Why do they think it's a dating site : Swingers Discussion 562871031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do they think it's a dating site
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am definitely looking for a long term partner, and will not meet a man 1:1 unless he might have potential. I also meet people on this and other sites who end up being friends, getting invited to my parties, etc. Indeed, a lot of the "near misses" have become pretty good friends...or they are dating my girlfriends.

Vanilla dating sites are pretty damned useless for someone like me. My late husband and I were swingers for 14 years, I've been very active as a single, and I need a fellow pervert. A vanilla guy isn't going to "get it," and isn't going to be able to handle the sort of open. polyamorous relationship I want.

I am fully aware that a majority of the single guys on this and similar sites are not looking for a relationship. However, quite a few are open to it, at least on the terms I'm interested in. I'm not going to find what I'm looking for on match - dot - com. I'm not the only one, either. A lot of my girlfriends are also looking for partners...although that doesn't stop any of us from having a hell of a lot of fun along the way.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Flirty,

It is still because they want a swing partner, just on they can love also.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Well, if I was single and looking for a patner to swing with, where else would I look? I can see how well that would go over on a dating site. I know I wouldn't look there if I was single.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Phil, I see your point, but you indicate in your profile that you're looking for couples or single females.

The ones I see are *only* looking for single females.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Hi Flirty, you have given me some great advice in the forums in the past. Just saying hi, and I agree with you on this one! Nate

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I have had several single ladies contact me on SLS and elsewhere for the purpose of a swing relationship (i.e, we are friends with sex as the primary common interest). Neither one of us is interested in developing a long term relationship. Only one lady has contacted me for the purpose of being a potential boyfriend (and yes, I believe she ended up leaving the site).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3571 posts)
It's amazing the number of single men who sign up on SLS looking for a single female.

Of course, in a month when their free membership runs out, surprise, surprise, most of them aren't on the site anymore.

But still . . . .

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site