Why do they think it's a dating site : Swingers Discussion 562871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do they think it's a dating site
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well said Kinky! After reviewing the options...........I prefer to be wanted for me...............not just what entertainment factor I may inject into the scenerio.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I agree Kinky (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
So.... if you found yourself single, would you want to give up swinging? I wouldn't. I would like to find a partner who is not jealous or posessive, who is confident in themselves, and who is willing and able to play within boundaries. This seems like a mighty good place to find such a person, don't you think?

Sidenote: I don't see why it's any worse for a single male to come seeking a single female than the 8 million couples seeking a single female. And frankly, the single male tends to make me feel more like he's approaching me for me, which I like a lot better than the "come be a birthday present for my wife/hub/bf/gf" bullshit.

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Many are looking not for dating,but want to find swing partner.And there is nothing wrong with it -it is more easy to find and have fun with new people.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Well ................ Paid and certified.

Altoona PA

Username hidden
(265 posts)
Well, I must say this has been an enlightening thread. If I were the fine folks at SLS, I would be considering Singleswing.c om. That would seem to solve two problems. It would give the couples their own site and the singles might not be the target we seem to be here.

Ruther Glen VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
After all this is a site for adults,everything could happen...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Right on, nib!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
I think that if you are a single that is honestly looking for a life partner that is into this lifestyle or are a man or woman that was once with a partner and you were both into this lifestyle and then for some reason one of you has left the relationship and you are now looking for a partner with whom is open minded enough to continue on in this lifestyle as a swinging couple then this is deffinitely the place that you need to be! However, If you are purposefully trying to decieve others by making up fake profiles and cheating on your signifficant other by setting up a profile on this or any other swing site without their knowledge then you need to be identified to techie and everybody on this site needs to be aware of your profile so that you can be avoided like the plague because you as a cheating spouse are of no use to anyone with any amount of respect for their spouse or what this lifestyle is all about. Sorry, just my opinion.

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Why do some think it is a dating site?

Pretty simple and logical......

Cause we get lots of playmates from here regardless if we are married or single silly! Now if you aren't, that's either your choice or your problem. LOL! Personally, I'm sure enjoying the hell out of myself sweetie! Now, should I get lucky enough to find the male of my dreams then what a lucky Unicorn I am huh?

BTW: lots of those free months have run out and guess what? They are still here. YAAY! OMG! Some are even paid and certified. What's the world coming to?

Raven ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site