Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why do they think it's a dating site
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site
Created by: westernpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's amazing the number of single men who sign up on SLS looking for a single female.

Of course, in a month when their free membership runs out, surprise, surprise, most of them aren't on the site anymore.

But still . . . .

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah yes, the classic MM pose....

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
I respect your position krby (no, not the one where you are bending over although that IS pretty hot) but I think you might amend your statement to say it is not a dating site for YOU. Others, male and female may come here hoping to find a LTR either in or outside of the LS. And that is their choice. Why anyone would presume to tell others how to use this site is silly IMHO.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
A paying member can use the site however they wish. I know singles that have met partners on this site and others who have no such desire. To say that a single male has no business joining a swing site then not wanting to meet couples is like questioning why a couple joins then says NO SINGLE MALES. It's a preference and as long as thy are up front about it, what's the problem?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Yes, but when you sign up and hide your profile from couples... on a swinger site. Really???

Montclair VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You're right, it's not a dating site, but I can see how a lot of singles can be drawn to other singles that play separately. They know that swingers are very open-minded, and usually into many exciting avenues of sex, and have very healthy attitudes concerning human sexuality. They also know that this type of partner will be much less likely to be looking for an emotional relationship, and much less likely to want it to turn into more than recreational sex.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Welcome to the forums Yummy. :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
I have no problem with singles using this as a dating site to meet like minded people. I have a problem with any couple or single treating it like a cheap and easy sex site.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Aaww Phil,

I would think as gentle as you are sex would be easy. You are a very sweet man.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
One other point that was not disscussed here is the fact that many of the single females on this site were swingers with their former husband or mate. Like me they don't wish to give up all the friends and events but would like to either go out with or settle down with someone who shares the same interests. What better place for us single males to meet ladies who are available who understand the scene?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
There have been a lot of good points made here.

I am a healthy, 'normal' guy and I enjoy sex. I am not interested in meeting someone in a bar, on a vanilla dating site, on a street corner or in church. I work mostly around men and the few woman I deal with are married. I am not interested in married woman.

Although separated (physically) from my wife for 6 months she still has my heart. It would not be fair to get emotionally involved with someone new. Some people consider this emotional baggage, but I can meet someone here and be honest about who I am and what I want. I normally meet with couples and they want a decent, healthy guy that is not going to become emotionally involved. It works out well for everyone and no one gets hurt.

There is also the single parent thing going on where I do not want my son to see me with a date, but that is another post.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Why do they think it's a dating site