Why do some men lie about penis size : Swingers Discussion 1373261091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Same reason women get push-up bras, those silicone inserts, stuff their bras....etc.

Simple."

Touche!

LMAO!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Same reason women get push-up bras, those silicone inserts, stuff their bras....etc.

Simple.

Beverly Hills CA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
why is it that if u ask some guys about their size. They reply i don't know i have never measured it but i have never had any complaints."

Actually, I prefer this response. I am more impressed when a guy says something like "I really don't know, about 7 I believe" vs. "baby, I have a huge cock and its 8 inches". Really though, I do know that some women like larger cocks...and its all good, its a preference to some. I think its safe to say though that for most women cock size is not a make or break issue, its usually more important to the man than the woman.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
why is it that if u ask some guys about their size. They reply i don't know i have never measured it but i have never had any complaints . I wonder if they are really stupid enough to think that a woman is going to be crude enuff to say damn wish u had a bigger tool , or you could have worked a little harder at getting me off nope not even to their husbands . Chances are though if they are single and swinging with another s wife the husband will hear the complaints. Come on guys get a ruler and learn how to read it .

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(235 posts)
I'm not 10 inches....but I'll fuck you twice to make up....

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Well yeah...I may not be able to put an entertainment center together but I'll sure as hell figure out that your 5" penis is not 9" long LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Well thank you sir! There is just no sense in lying. Its like women who lie about their weight. Your ass is going to be there when you are nekkid so we may as well be honest. Its better to have someone say no thank you from jump than to see a dissapointed or surprised look on a person's face when you undress. Thats how I look at it at least.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Girl, they are too bad! And the fact that I got them on sale for only $50 makes them even badder!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
where is my text of those boots!!!!! I may have to spank you lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
OMG A I love that bikini!! Quick, send it here. And wait until you see my new boots girl, I'll text you a pic.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size