Why do some men lie about penis size : Swingers Discussion 1373261081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because it's a bait and switch and it's a bunch of shit for not only the baited swingers, but also for competing ones like me. It's a bunch of shit because I always tell the truth about my size and I'm competing against a bunch of liars. I read 5.5 is average and that sounds right, I have a truthful 7 inches from the base to the tip of my head, which is good length and I know because I swing with couples and the other male is only occassionally as long as me and is never nowhere nearly as thick as I am. I was with one couple and she was praising me for my size because her partner was only 6 inches-well, I tell you, he definitely was not 6 inches, I was more than 1 inch bigger than he was for sure.

So moral of the story is because the standard is to lie about size, anything less than 8 sounds small. And if a lady asks and I tell the truth, she thinks I am small even though I'm well endowed because the standard is to lie.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Men are easily influenced and after reading profile after profile stating that "she is looking for HUNG" or "...BBC" or "...8" + only need apply" some guys get the impression that size DOES matter. Of course, that is not a good reason to lie because the facts will reveal themselves once in the moment.

I don't describe nor define myself by my size...nor my income or the car I drive.

Ok, I DO have a sweet car!

;-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
I'm on a couple of different site for, ahem, "open minded adults" and the one thing I find is that women will post descriptions and pictures that they know will attract men and men will post descriptions and pictures that *they* think is hot, not necessarily what women would find hot.

My experience has been that men think that penis size is a big deal (yuk, yuk); a much bigger deal then most women think it is. Yes, there are size queens out there but they are in the minority.

(I have a friend who, when he was writing his profile, had me look at it and give him feedback. He's beating women off with a stick I'm proud to say).

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
If a woman wants to know whats in my pants i say, take a look and you tell me. ask what size, you check it, tape it ,then we both will know lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
As to the OP, lying is prevalent anywhere people are trying to impress someone. Only experience teaches us to under promise and over deliver.

:-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
From what I read about women who want "hung" or "well-endowed", they usually follow that up with, "I can get average at home". My take on that comment is they aren't looking for an "experience" so much as just getting fucked. Nothing wrong with that, to each their own. I enjoy the whole flirtation and seduction followed by exploration, not just wham, bam, thank you m'am.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
...and speaking of dicks . How about some you guys take a good look at what you are working with. Learn how to keep it sparkling clean. if you want that thing going anywhere near my mouth or pussy. I should not have to smell you. It throws my performance. WASH everything with hot water and soap please ! Thank you .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
You can all the dick in the world .But if you can't incorporate it with mouth, your hands, use it effectively in foreplay and after play what good is it? Like I say in my profile, " Don't sing it ...BRING IT!! "

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
WELL AM GLAD I DONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!!IM OVER 8 AN WANT TO BE BIGGER!!! LOL

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Typically I lie about my penis size for fear of scaring them off if I told them how BIG and MASSIVE it REALLY is. I don't know why teenie weenie guys do it. ;)

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size