Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A lot of good reasons have already been given. It seems to me two other reasons may be a lack of self-acceptance, and not having learned how to expertly use what they have. Being comfortable in ones own skin, and being confident in ones abilities takes care of so much.

I also found the comment on staying hard to be interesting. As the example given in a previous post illustrates, rather often the problem can be in our heads (mind). In a whole different direction, I find it hard to remain hard when I need to go pee! *grin*

Little Creek DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I don't scratch... much.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You hit the nail on the head (pun intended) when you said the confident men don't have a problem... and to me, that's part of knowing how to use what they have ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I think that the most important aspect of a penis is the ability to get hard and then stay hard. It doesn't matter to me how average, bigger than or lesser than if it doesn't want to step up to the plate. Now, understandably, there are going to be times that other things factor in, everything from shyness to alchohol or sometimes the chemistry just isn't there. However, if there is a repeated performance issue then size just doesn't matter, no matter how well you know how to use the tool. This has been the one issue we have run into but I will tell you why it happens most often with us. In speaking of size, Ryan is fairly well endowed, and, we can go from the 4 of us having a fun session until Ryan pulls it out and then, whoops! the other guy sees it and the erection has left the building (the other guy's, not Ryan's in case that didn't seem clear) This has been a problem that we haven't figured out how to prevent yet. It doesn't happen with the confident guys or the ones that have been in the lifestyle for awhile, usually, mostly with the shy ones or newbies to the LS. The men that are on par with Ryan don't seem to have a problem either. We have learned to try and get that info (his size) out into conversation in some way and sometimes send pics if it seems appropriate. I am not talking about huge, just over 8 inches, but for some reason that really lets the "fun" out of the party when they see it for the first, or even the second time. We have learned that we need to stay away from shyer or newer couples for this reason and it is a real shame because we know we are missing out on some pretty cool people. So, for us, size has never been the issue (after all, I can get "large" whenever I want at home) it has been that little problem of standing at attention that we have run into. I don't care about the size of the toy as much as I care about getting to play with the toy! If anyone has any other advice we would love to hear it.

Oneida WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I find it irritating when all a man can talk about is the size of his cock at all, whether it's "too small" or "long and thick". When/if it comes time for talking dirty to me, that's ok, but not every conversation. Come on guys... you didn't earn it... you were born with it. Now, a man who knows how to use what he has, everything he has... that's the man I want to be with.

oh, btw... no silicone, padding, etc.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Maybe "Mr. Big" was a reference to his body size. Was he rotund?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
When my late husband was still with me, we corresponded with a guy who claimed to be large, used "Mr. Big" as his handle. Well, as you can guess, he turned out to be not even "Mr. Average" but "Mr. Painfully Small."

We fucked in front of him, got him all excited, then threw his clothes on the porch and told him to leave. He was much smaller than my husband in more ways than one, and he hastily got dressed on the porch, then ran away.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
There are also many couples, especially newbies who for various reasons are looking for men who are less hung than the man in the couple.

Everyone has different perceptions of the same thing.

Ive been told I have a big one. Ive been told I have a small one.

Ive been told Im too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall. Sometimes all in the same night online.....lol

Ive been told im not attractive. Ive been told Im hot as hell.

People who we wouldnt contact because i thought they were a little out of our league, surprisingly love playing with me and cant get enough. Ive been asked to play alone if my wife wasnt available.

People that I wouldnt think would give me a second look.

Ive also had people that look like they we're in a plane crash, tell me I wasnt attractive enough for them.

My point is there is such a variety of people, all different shapes, sizes, etc on here that there really is a match for everyone if you're patient.

I think we can all agree that LIARS are a turn off to all.

If you got 5 inches. You got 5 inches. Youre going to show a darn picture anyway. If a couple sees the pic and invites you over. You're good to go.

But send a pic where the ruler was 3 inches up your ass and brag about how huge your dick is, and you're the one thats going to be pretty embarrassed when you get there and the truth comes out.

We wouldnt throw a guy out of bed for not being "hung enough"

But we would throw a liar out of bed in a second for the simple fact he lied.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Why because ,, many say in there profiles thats what they want ,,,Demand and supply.LOL.

I will keep what i have,,, the real deal,,, fat and short. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
We had a guy send us his photo, Now granted it was a full body shot, And this guy was way bigger than average(soft). But the obvious thing we noticed is he tried to touch up the photo to make his penis look longer, it was a really bad touch up job.

If they are going to try and deceive you like that what else are they deceiving you about, not to mention our profile said at that time no single men(we now have them blocked).

and yet another male had a ruler along side of his penis to prove he was as big as he said, but he did not conceal that fact he cut the first three inches off of the ruler.

first of all when we meet a couple, We could care less about penis size, if we like them we'll play with them, we don't have hang ups about body parts.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size