Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh you temptress, one of these days you know I will. No lie about that. Nighty night cutie.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Oh you temptress, one of these days you know I will. No lie about that. Nighty night cutie.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Total Babe, you have plenty to brag about.

So, how tight are you...? LOL!!!

Justaguy, Teddy Roosevelt famously said, "speak softly, but carry a big stick."

I wonder if he was referring to his dick?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
I have received many compliments about my girth, and being told "It's the right size; long, but not too long." I don't let this go to my head. Instead, when someone asks how big my dick is, I reply: "it's not that big. It's just a dick as far as I'm concerned

I like to practice modesty because I enjoy the reverse effect of bragging about a big dick when someone doesn't have one. I find it empowering to tell my soon-to-be partners that mine is just average, and then they have a hard time walking when we're done. Also gives them satisfaction when things exceed expectations.

I honestly think I've reached a stage of my social development where I don't care about how big my dick is, nor do I care to hear someone disclose how big they are. That information is of no use to me, and will not help nor hinder me in any facet of my life.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Why do some lie,,, simple,,, most profiles demand well hung guys. So some will say hey, we are here now let go for it, some will some not.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Your right Joey. I've seen a lot of profiles where the pics were taken way back in kinder years, lol. Just keep them up to date.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
There is just no reason to lie about anything. THEY ARE GOING TO SEE YOU NAKED!!!!!!

Its like weight. 300 lbs IS NOT 240lbs or age 40 is not 31

its pathetic the emails we get that the picture clearly shows someone that is in their mid to late 40's, yet they say theyre 29 or 32.

Like we're not going to notice if we meet?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Absolutely Fax. I've never lied about what's under the towel. That's a recipe for disaster.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
No lies. Never lie. If you get with someone, all will be revealed, anyway. We're both very up-front in our profile about our physical characteristics. I think honesty is important, especially if you're looking for something more than providing a disappointing one-time fuck.

S & J

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I wanted to also mention that, just because a man goes limp, that doesn't mean that we instantly pack up the show and leave. I do try, if given the chance, to get things going again. What we have run into though, is that usually HE is the one that ends things there because he is embarrassed, or, because he realizes that the alcohol or , as hikerdancerguy mentioned, that he knows he won't get over what is going on in his head during the session. Fortunately, when given the chance for a repeat performance, most of the men are much more comfortable the second time we play - it is getting them to be willing to try that can be tricky.

Oneida WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size