Why do some men lie about penis size : Swingers Discussion 1373261041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sharpie never leaves home without his ruler.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Yep, I notice a lot of size inflation around here"

How often have you been confronted with it?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yep, I notice a lot of size inflation around here, and I'm not talking about the kind that comes from getting a hard on! You read so much about 7 and 8 inches around here you can start to develop a bit of a complex. It's a problem. There are definitely some size queens out there, but even they have probably been unduly influenced by all the exaggeration.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Because taste is subjective, what you find unattractive others find attractive.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
We just get a darn picture. If it looks like fun to play with, its fine with us.

Dont need exact dimensions.

We're more concerned with how the thing looks vs. the size.

The whole "theyre all the same is BS...lol"

Flat out, there are some that just look unappealing or even gross. And others that are so darn perfect you're almost less concerned about what they are attached to. (i did say almost)

Which brings another point to mind.

Why do the people with the most unattractive penises tend to use them as their main picture? Also finding the most unappealing angle.

If a woman wants to see a penis. She wants to see a good looking, decent sized, well maintained, free of defects, HARD one.

Yet what gets posted. The big ol belly hanging over this smaller than most, FLACCID thing hidden in a big nest of crotch hair.

Or women with vags that look like they've been turned inside out a few times and stretched over a bowling ball. Why in the world do they pic that as their main picture. Usually taken from a distance and angle that would even scare a gynecologist.

Just gotta wonder sometimes.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
You two need to check your anatomy, the penis is on the other side ;-) heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
(spits her ice coffee out...)

Asshole!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
"Seriously, if a woman, or man, is going to be a size queen"

Oh shit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Firstly, most men would do better not to mention the size of their penis in a profile, lest they come off looking arrogant. If asked such a superficial question, I would just respond, "Plenty big enough", and leave it at that. Seriously, if a woman, or man, is going to be a size queen and disqualify you based on something you can do nothing about, just move along to someone with a little more depth.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Thanks totalbabe. I have never thought to ask any girl how tight they are. I've asked how big their breasts are and whether or not they shave, but never considered tightness. I think I'll pencil that question down for future reference. Believe me,I know what I get to deal with as a single guy, and this past weekend, I discovered first hand what some douchebags do to cause the stereotypes.

Anyway, that's why I play down my size. I haven't met too many women who have come up with a ruler and said, "you have to be this big to ride." So I just keep that information to myself until it matters. Again, Haven't heard any complaints about what I'm working with.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size