Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I f you chock while taking the cock it is big enuf.if you do not then it is small.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I have never measured it so I have no idea. I assume it's in the average range since no one has ever pointed it and went "DAMN!" or started laughing.

Of course, I never understood why some women specifically ask for men who are "hung." You never hear a man asking for a woman with a really deep vagina.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It is what it is...why lie (either way) when the rubber meets the road (pun intended) it will be what it will be!

It's just an appendage! I like to consider it just part of the whole me!

But then again, that's just me!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'm thinking that if you start measuring from your right nipple to your ball sac, your penis is going to be around 3 feet or so, maybe even 4 feet!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Well I guess people do measure themselves differently, but when I ask a guy how big he is I ask where he measured from. I for one am not putting your balls in me so measuring the ball sag tells me your smaller. To me the measurement should start at the base.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I am 44 yrs old. I had never measured my cock, til the other night my wife was chatting with someone that ask how big I was! I said I don't know and handed her a tape measure. I had never considered that I was very big, when soft it's pretty small, but grows like four times that size, so I never gave it much thought. Even though my wife has always told me I was big. I just figured she was being nice and stroking my ego. I always felt that I was average, and that was fine because it always feels good to me, and I have never had any complaints. My question is where do you measure from? The pelvic bone or the base of the ball sac? Because there is a two and a half inch variance there! I could be over nine inches if she measures from the ball sac!

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I've encountered a few times women with too tight a pussy. When I complain they usually tell me to get off there back...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Cock blocker!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm not going to tell you my cock size ang. You'll just have to find out when I enter you. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I can't stand guys who lie about their size. For myself, I prepare myself mentally for the sensations that a guys cock will provide and think of the best positions for a given size. When they lie, it was a total fucking waste to day dream. I love cock. I don't care the size, just be honest.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size