Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   131 to 139 of 139 
User Details are only visible to members.
ny I had an x like that close to 8 inches limp, interesting thing was it wasn't much larger hard, just harder and in the case of some of them not all that hard. Then I have been with men that when you see them limp can almost completely retract to nothingness then grow to 6+ inches and so hard you could use it for a bat.

Moral of the story? never judge a dicks size limp.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
Back when I was in scouting (BSA) one of the guys had a limp dick that would hang half way down to his knees... it was probably 7-8 inches limp.. no lie. We met up with some Explorers (they were co-ed) at a camp and we were all sitting by the lake with no grownups around and the subject turned to boob & penis sizes. He had the nerve to say he was averagely endowed and didn't give a shit if any woman complained 'cause it's all about skills. Us guys in the troop looked at each other like "wtf?!?!". There were girls there, he had the all the rights to brag in our opinions. Lol. Next day he said he doesn't like saying his real size cause while many girls would be curious to see, most were afraid of fuckin it. So he felt like a freak of nature. And us guys were envying it all along. sheesh. I haven't heard of anyone after him EVER lying, saying his dick is smaller than it actually is. (in case anyone asks, no, we never asked how big it was erect and never saw it either - we just knew NEVER to drop the soap around him in the showers)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I am guessing it is because they think they may be able to bluff? While I doubt that anyone that prefers a larger penis is going to whip out their trusty tape measure to double check... one can still tell that a 6" erect penis is not a 9incher. By lying about it, they may have screwed up a nice friendship/relationship... the people they lied to would probably have been OK with a smaller penis... but not OK with a liar. That goes for the lifestyle as well as the vanilla world.

Back to why... just as girls from their tween years are bombarded with images and info about how they should be thin and busty... men are hit with similar about needing to be large in the pants and flat/6 pack just above. That makes many men insecure... always wanting to be larger. While women can safely enlarge their breasts, men are stuck with what they have. Sure, there is the surgery... but that can damage you... for what??? The few people that think they MUST only have sex with men that have 8" or bigger???

Approx. 70% of men are 6" or smaller when erect... what the studies never show is if they are showers or growers. For example, someone 2" when flaccid could be 6" when erect, while someone 5" when flaccid could also be 6" when erect. Just as someone that is 5" when flaccid could be 9" when erect, yet someone that is 7" flaccid could be 8" when erect. When meeting someone at a club, or say, Hedo... if they are not erect, one never knows what they may become.

In regard to the guy with the salami... sad that he died. Now, what is the difference between that, or a sock, or bulge assistance underwear... and a woman that wears a wonder bra, padded bra, add a cup size bra, gel insert, girl with tissues stuffed in??? Both are lying and will be found out in the end.

I could go on and on... well, I guess I sort of already did.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I don't think he meant girth.....lol

and what the fuck is with the yankee talk? You should be careful that no one accuses you of being a hillbilly.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm only 3".......

.....but some women like it that wide.

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
I don't believe I've ever been lied to either in regard to size. But again, I never really asked about it because it doesn't matter much to me. I've had small, average and a couple magnum men.....and its the MAN that makes the cock, not vice versa.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm with tort none of the men I have met with have ever lied to me about size, why bother?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20153 posts)
Why are you so fixated over this topic ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Last week on "One Thousand Ways to Die' they had a segment about some doofus (probably a yankee) who strapped a salami onto his thigh with a length of rubber hose and went to the disco to impress the ladies..... After a night of dancing and prancing, he fell over dead due to cutting off his blood supply.

What I want to know is what compells some dudes to lie about their penis size? Don't they stop and consider the fact that when they have to drop trousers that anybody who was impressed by their fake statistics will be unimpressed when they uncover their shortcomings?

Wouldn't these fellows be better off taking five times the recommended allotment of Enzyte and just avoiding the issue and embarrasment for themselves?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   131 to 139 of 139 
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size