Why do some men lie about penis size : Swingers Discussion 1373261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@its been 20years It's not a bad thing at all. You just gotta figure out the best way to convince her to worship your manhood. Me simply saying it to a female ain't gone cut it. This is 2013, getting back to the question, she will know if you was lying or not after that first push. Everything you said at the bar about your "third leg" will come out then.

@Maritimers

I appreciate that. I'm still learning all these names. Read a couple of cuckold stories, and did'nt have a clue what they was talkin about until the second or third story. good advice, thanks.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Sinbach you have a small penis?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
LMao,,, Why because todays women ,,,not all but wayyyy to many demand size 7 inches and up.Thats why,,, just read all them profiles. Remember one thing 3inches deep,,, 3 inches long,,, now after it has been used, a two by four maybe needed.As some say why they need the big one . Just saying ,,,just love to poke fun, on this subject.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Or Brokejaw? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"When I walk into a room, I'm tired of being the only MAN in a room full of MEN."

Hey IllStL, that was some funny shit there.

Stick around awhile and you are gonna do real well with the cuckold couples. I suspect, however, that most couples would prefer a man with a little humility and the ability to express opinions with even a touch of nuance.

Do you happen to have a big brother named Mondieu?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
"We want every woman to bow down to our dick like its name is King Arthur jr." ------------- You say that like it's a bad thing? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I appreciate that. Just speakin my mind. So far these forums have taught me alot. I just started talking back. When certain topics catch my eye, I put it out there.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Alrighty then!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
This question cuts much deeper the more you look into it. Across the board how is it that every male in the world thinks that he is a sexual beast? That every woman he fucks he dominates sexually, every time. We all know for a fact that is nowhere near true.

The mentalilty of a man is that you must be bigger,stronger, and faster than any other male within eye contact. Every man wants to be an "alpha male" but your not. In modern times today you can be a grown man who is scared of your own shadow, but when the weekend comes all you gotta do is put on a bandanna, some leather chaps, and get a motorcycle, and you suddenly become a bad ass rebel.

The moral of this story is: There is no extreme a man will not go to in order to "feel like a man" you know your dick is small, you lose sleep nightly over this for years. A man will do anything and everything to gain the attention of females AND males alike.

I challenge any male on this website to prove me wrong about what I'm finna say.

Every man wants to be a king. Every man feels like a king. We want every woman to bow down to our dick like its name is King Arthur jr. We want every man to admire us like an egyptian pharaoe. I'm a straight male, but I've showered with men before( too many deployments) and have caught another male looking. Don't have a problem with that, what's too damn funny is when he finally looks up at you, and realizes that your staring at him, looking down at your dick. The look on his face is priceless. Scared, worried, amazed, nervous, all contained in one facial expression.

In closing, it is what it is. When I walk into a room, I'm tired of being the only MAN in a room full of MEN. Not because of my penis size, but because of my confidence that I'm 100% real. And knowing that every other male in the room is so fake, and trying so hard, to impress a female with their penis size. I hate the world sometimes, we try so hard to be something your not, and for what? Just be yourself.

Wow, just realized I typed all this.

Belleville IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Penis size is SO aver inflated. Pardon the pun. Most women's G-spot is only 2-3 inches inside the vagina. So if you know how to use it and feel for that spot, you'll be a God in bed. Guys need to stop worring about that shit and worry about what really matters........paying attention to their partner's body and do what makes them feel good. Then she won't give a shit how big you are because she'll be telling her girlfriends how you rocked her world. Now all her friends wanna taste.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 123   End
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size