Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Why do some men lie about penis size
TOPIC: Why_do_some_men_lie_about_penis_size
Created by: TaranisofGaul
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last week on "One Thousand Ways to Die' they had a segment about some doofus (probably a yankee) who strapped a salami onto his thigh with a length of rubber hose and went to the disco to impress the ladies..... After a night of dancing and prancing, he fell over dead due to cutting off his blood supply.

What I want to know is what compells some dudes to lie about their penis size? Don't they stop and consider the fact that when they have to drop trousers that anybody who was impressed by their fake statistics will be unimpressed when they uncover their shortcomings?

Wouldn't these fellows be better off taking five times the recommended allotment of Enzyte and just avoiding the issue and embarrasment for themselves?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
1 to 10 of 152
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's like a penis, only smaller."

Et tu, Brute?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13705 posts)
I just read an article claiming to be science-based; I won't 'squeeze' them on that, still, they point out:

"According to the results, United States gentlemen believe they have real-life eggplant emoji penises, reporting an average erect penis size of 7.24 inches."

On the flip side of the equation, "men from Canada and India tended to underestimate themselves."

If I remember correctly we have a regular poster who not only appreciates scientific data but is from Canada . . . a winning combination based on this study. Monsieur, puis-je vérifier votre taille pour vous?

Colfax NC
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
It's like a penis, only smaller.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1132 posts)
Holy crap! Look at the size of that thing!!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13705 posts)
Look down, BT. Lol

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
Wait.... Which penis??

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13705 posts)
Objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear.

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
LOL Kwann! I'm really glad to not have been partaking of a beverage whilst reading that!

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(136 posts)
HaHa I lie too! I have 21 for my age! Just do that to all the stuckup age people out there in the swinger world. Everyone looks like they got it. You drop your pants and you got what you got. Just have fun and be honest. Old pictures is what gets me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(36 posts)
ms tiffany: too true. (belated) welcome to the forums.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17693 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
1 to 10 of 152
TOPIC: Why do some men lie about penis size
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.