Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Violate terms ? Who's name was mentioned what group was cited?"

You posted the screen name, cell number and other details from a male who contacted you in private. Either you or the site deleted the post. It was 10 days ago, my response was immediately after you posted it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
Seduction: I have been painted in all kinds of light .I'm a fucking nightmare to some and saint to others . But as far as I know no one on this site pays my bills or slams doors with me on the daily.I say what I mean and I mean what i say. I am not here to impress. I'm not to go along with popular opinion. People that do know personally know that I give everyone a chance. In fact i give them three. After that it's over. Violate terms ? Who's name was mentioned what group was cited? You know the forums use to be alot of fun. But I guess every thing runs it's course.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I just hate the one-sided "sex" only conversations that most feel they have to engage in. I had a date the other day with a single guy who was really fascinating. Our conversation ran the gamut and I would definitely go out with him again. In the end though, he wanted to put his tongue down my throat.....I could have done w/o that but it wasn't a deal breaker....feed my mind and my body....how hard is that?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
When a single guy shows he's got class, positive attitude, knows how to form complete sentences and is respectful. He shows this in the pictures he posts, his profile and his emails and then later in all future communication.

It's amazing how many single guys here that think they are so special like women and couples should just bow down to them. Well with a few exceptions most couples want other couples and bifemales. For the times they want a single male they are very selective and must have tons of patience to weed thru all the cheating, fake, time wasting guys on a site like this. There has to be attraction to the pictures....etc...etc.

Yes we have meet a few single guys and really enjoyed the experiences. We reject most because of lame emails, bad or no pictures, no face pictures, being demanding, and have lame or rude sounding profiles.

Also this is one of the only sites on the web that offers lifetime membership for a very reasonable price. If you truly are a good guy then get off the cash and buy it. This will give you more ability to post pictures (public and private) as well as separate you from the fly by night look-ies that only have a free account.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
You made your point but I'm not sure posting his name, member name, cell number and personal email address (that he sent you in a private email) on a public forum is a good idea. This could be construed as an attempt to out or blacklist a member.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
Personally, I don't discriminate with regard to single men. My complaint with "some" of them is that they must think I am a "call girl." For example, after seeing one photo and a vague profile, they think I should agree to meet them at a hotel and fuck.....hell to the no! For all I know, you could be filthy with body odor, bad breath, etc......get my drift. So if you don't think I am worthy of a face-to-face and possibly a few drinks and a meal....tell your story walking. I make the final decision as to who I get down with.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I see retirement hasn't mellowed you1

lol

*ducks and runs*

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
I drive a Limo from time to time. lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
IF they don't want you, just move on. Never try to hang with people that don't want me around.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Maybe ill see you at pgc vbr I love your posts! Im a big fan

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance