Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance : Swingers Discussion 1668601041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know about the rest of you ladies but I can know as soon as I read the first two sentences if this is someone is worth the time to get to know or not (assuming they write two sentences to being with). That's a bit problem I have with a lot of the single men who contact me.

There are some men who are clearly experienced and know how to behave. However, I suspect that there are a lot of men think this is a place where they can get laid in an instant. I had some guy get curt with me because I don't play on a first date. WTF?

I think part of the problem is that men communicate and put themselves out there in a way that is sexy to *them* because I don't think they realize that most women (even a woman who is just looking to fuck) doesn't want a stranger to talk to her like she is a streetwalker.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Wow, I haven't been on the swingers scene in years, because I was in a relationship. (single and happy now) My past experiences with some single males at parties were quite uncomfortable. I was always there as a single female and the single males were treating us like we were there just for them. PUSHY AND RUDE and that was a huge turn-off. I am hoping for better experiences in the future ;-)

Beverly Hills CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
B2L, exactly - cowards! AND overly confident that they won't get caught.....sad!

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
"The honesty is the key, IMO"

Isn't that the basis for all of this? I mean, if a couple isn't truthful with each other, swinging becomes cheating. Why would a single be held to a lesser standard than a couple?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I know exactly what you mean. I had been chatting with someone who told me that his significant other was down. I don't press to speak with the women. Most of them either do leave it up to the guys, or they are just not interested. Rarely does the female contact me directly. So I am chatting with him and then one day she pretends to be him and is pissed. I knew what time it was and she blocked me.....who gives a shit...not that serious. The real reason this is so dangerous, IMO, is that suppose you hook up with this person and all of sudden someone kicks the door in or worse. That's when the dishonesty is really crazy. Why people do this crap, I'll never know. Be honest and let the other person decide. Why put someone in jeopardy....cowards...that's why....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3601 posts)
Raises our hands as never wanting to be witnesses in divorce court.

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
I think that's different. The honesty is the key, IMO. If you were living with that person though, I think it would only be fair to tell people that. Of course, it's always up to the person in that relationship. All we know if, we felt lied to and burned b/c this guy is married and was the whole time - without us knowing. So, in someone we *thought* we could trust - everything evaporated into nothingness and disgust. We have no desire to repeat that.....AT ALL!

Hubby and I play separate sometimes and we try to be upfront with people regarding that. If potential playmates want to talk to either of us OR meet us before play we are totally OK with that. We just prefer everyone being on the same page. :)

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I have someone that I see quite regularly, not in the lifestyle, knows that I am, does that not make me single?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3601 posts)
Unfortunately some of us have been burned as well. :(

We used to be VERY open to single males until we found out someone we trusted had been lying to us for a couple of years. That sucked big ole donkey balls. Ever since that happened we've had our guard up.

Single should mean exactly that - not married, not in a relationship. And yes, I'm saying that for ALL singles, not just males.

Some people don't mind if others are playing on the sly but we do. People should be honest with us if they *are* in a relationship because it should be OUR choice if we want to go there or not. The last thing we want or need is a jealous S.O. confronting us about cheating. For us, the lifestyle is based on open and honest communication - not just between ourselves but with our playmates as well.

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
lol@vixen...just because I FEEL like I'm 40 doesn't make it so. Unless you want to meet and you can tell me if I "feel" like 40 to you.

LMAO

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance