Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance : Swingers Discussion 1668601021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahoy and others i should have used the word credit for the event,,, and a $5000.00 bill to pay for,,, due to some damage thank's to my guests.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Glory hole?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Correction,, my buisness partner for this event and his wife recieved all the glory for the event,,, if it was not for me the event would not have happened. all i recieved was 3 thankyous from guests in my age group ,,,none from the others,,,bad taste ,,,and bad manners as the event was held in my rented suites.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Last time I checked partners are equal.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Here is something to think about,,, just finishing hosting a two night,,, sinful xmas party,,,as as single not one thankyou from the attendees on the event site,,, but my partner has recieved thankyou"s from attendees ,,, he is a couple,,, if it was not for me the event would not have happened. Just my dimes worth LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
I just looked at the Events section and there are several M&G type get togethers within an hour of us. They are both private and public, some accept single guys and are at "vanilla" establishments, others are a bit more private.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
sorry sweet most of the partys that singles can go to are during weekdays. If you got to work the next day it can be a tough decsion. Houston is ok but it needs more house partys.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
ever have em? prepared right they're pretty tasty :) I'm sure a night at Sesso or NH would get wilder but we love MT and 5 days of partying sounds good :)

South Hill WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Fun_Ahoy, the Testicle Festival in Missoula is not what you might think it is. It focuses on eating Rocky Mountain oysters (bull calf testicles). Still, attendees do get a little crazy!

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
There are too many events that single men can come to in the Houston area to meet greet and all that. I dont need to go thru alot of email bs to meet a single male. Go to an event meet and if we click fuck. Easy.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance