Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance : Swingers Discussion 1668601011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun!, if i could i would,,, usa rules and canadian rules,,, make it very hard to do LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
as for getting laid,,, no problem. every time in vegas. LOL. Here at home well thats another story. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
4two ,,, no thanks for the event,,, no nothing.but the couple that i cohosted the event with,,, where asked when are you guys haveing another event. No responce has be giving. I will not do it again,,, not worth the Drama, and bs that goes with it.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Sinbach, you said "It was all done just to get me to quit the life style so others can move up the ladder."

I don't understand. Could you explain that statement? I thought anyone who wanted to could set up parties, meet 'n greets, etc. I had no idea there was a hierarchy. What ladder are you referring to?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Sounds like way too much drama for something that is supposed to be fun. Maybe you need a different group of friends.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Dude, that sounds terrible. How did it get so screwed up?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Looking ,,,yes indeed it was an eye opener,,, would i do it again,,, two days after the events,,, i said yes in a heart beat,,, but when i received the insulting e-mails from one of the guests,,, whom made many claims of B.S.,,, i responced to them in a way that i am no longer welcome,,, in the life style. It was all done just to get me to quit the life style so others can move up the ladder. It was done by a single male who attended as a couple and got away with it. I will chalk it up as just another party and move on to the next one.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
It may be one of those times One has to chalk it up to experience

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
A bit of Both,,, even thro it was a free even at the end,,, it still cost way to much to put on,,,, but what pissed me off was the ungreatful guests,,, where as most did not even said thanks for the event,,, they did to bud &his wifel who help to put on this event,,, but not to me.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
So was it a "business" venture or a fun LS weekend?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance