Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance : Swingers Discussion 166860
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance
Created by: prettytony71 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Enuff said time to move on.Life to short for other peoples crap .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
As Paul Harvey used to Say.....

" There is the Rest of the Story"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I always thought the LS was big enough for everyone.

(Len)

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I'd be afraid to hobnob with people so powerful they could runn me oft from the lifestyle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
akron ,,, not this time,,, the shit started after i returned home,,, it was made puplic,,, re the enternet. The damage has been done. I have two choices #1 ,,,walk away,,, from the lifestyle. or #2,,, Hope that the guests see what really happen and repair the damages that was done.

Time will tell. Enuff said.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Thanks for explaining. Now I get it, and understand why you were mad.

Bastards.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
fun,,, as the amount of money you ask, this was a free event,,, all cost for this event was paid by me and my cohost,,, Free all you can drink Booze ,,, I paid for both suites,at the Luxor. this also included the cost from my home to vegas. Now you know,,, also i was the only person there without date none of the three single ladies showed,,, why??? they where told not to show ,by the one of the guests, or else. Both my cohost and I are very pissed off about this.There is nothin i can do about,,, either i put up with this shit or leave. So* fun ahoy* as to the* Topic* its the men in the swing world that will not give the singles a chance.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Fun ,,, no it was not a gangbang, this was a christmas- party,,, event,,, held dec 09/10 .I cohosted this event with a known lasvegas couple,,, one of the guests was invited by my cohost, without me knowing,,, never met him or his date,,, 6 days after the event, he when on a mission to cause trouble,,, he demanded that i leave the site,,, never host another party or return to the usa. or else. He also is single,,, re his profile,,, but had a date for the event. His mission is to get rid of as many singles as he can, he is pissed off because it was a couples only event.I was the only single there due to i was hosting the event. Note because he made this open to the other members of the site ,,, it has made it now,,, more diffitcult fo me to meet couples and single women to hook up with..

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
What actually happened about this Vegas thing is about as clear as mud. Sinbach, were you and a couple hosting a gangbang? Why did it cost you $5,000? And who was trying to end your role in the lifestyle? Details please.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
fun ,,,as for the main subject,,, it all has to do with the Rules that all single women and couples have,,, #1 connection,#2 looks, #3 age.You play by ther rules or your in the cold room. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: Why Women Won't Give Us Single Guys A Chance