Where are the athletic single women : Swingers Discussion 218375
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhere are the athletic single women
TOPIC: Where are the athletic single women
Created by: nakedathlete The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
FunLoversMP-

I have to disagree with your post. I started in the lifestyle when I was 21.I met a woman via vanilla channels. I had a relationship with her, discovered she was bi and I thought that we could make the relationship and the lifestyle work. Nope.

I have met women in the lifestyle and we attempted relationships. Our relationships ended for reasons other than the lifestyle and we are all still in the lifestyle.

If the lifestyle is important to you seek your partner there. You wouldn't stand outside the Weight Watchers line to find your next marathon partner would you?

Mount Croghan SC
Username hidden
(14 posts)
It seems to me that there wouldn't be any harm in telling a vanilla woman about your lifestyle early in your dating, not necessarily on the first date. If she isn't receptive to it, she isn't the right lady for you.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
As a SM, I've had quite a bit of fun with the vanilla ladies. Several of them know I'm in the lifestyle and they ask a bunch of questions about it. They're curious, and some want to explore it to see if it would work for them.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
This is the eternal topic, which keeps coming up time and again...

I've said it before... to find single (or swinging as a single) hot women, guys don't look in the lifestyle. Look elsewhere. There are MANY 'curious' women, dying to get into the lifestyle but not knowing how or with whom. Your challenge, guys, is to DISCOVER them.

Before I got into the lifestyle (as a swinger) for quite some time, I was curious and desirous until I met a guy at a bar and we slept twice and then he took me to a club... Oh, God... I was hooked for life! I'm no longer with him, have been with many other guys since then, but always remember him as the guy who opened the door for me...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
LOL Indeed Athlete, the same issue stands the same in the state of Connecticut. It just makes the adventure more interesting due to all of the looking you have to do. Best wishes!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Where are the athletic single women