When Gang Bangs morph into Orgies : Swingers Discussion 176120101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhen Gang Bangs morph into Orgies
TOPIC: When Gang Bangs morph into Orgies
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a topic for which I would like some input from other single males.

We single males fuck a lot of women, and regularly set up gang bangs for the ladies with 5 or 6 of our friends. Sometimes, however, one or more of our friends may want to bring a lady as well. This may or may not be OK with my #1 lady. (Part of the eroticism for a woman in a gang bang is to be the only woman in a room fucking a group of men).

One technique I have developed is to advise friends who want to bring a woman that my #1 lady has veto power over whether other women can attend. Many times they say no, and it has rarely generated ill will. However, occasionally it has.

Have other single males developed techniques for managing situations where Gang Bangs are at risk of morphing into Orgies?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a topic for which I would like some input from other single males.

We single males fuck a lot of women, and regularly set up gang bangs for the ladies with 5 or 6 of our friends. Sometimes, however, one or more of our friends may want to bring a lady as well. This may or may not be OK with my #1 lady. (Part of the eroticism for a woman in a gang bang is to be the only woman in a room fucking a group of men).

One technique I have developed is to advise friends who want to bring a woman that my #1 lady has veto power over whether other women can attend. Many times they say no, and it has rarely generated ill will. However, occasionally it has.

Have other single males developed techniques for managing situations where Gang Bangs are at risk of morphing into Orgies?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3724 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: When Gang Bangs morph into Orgies