Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single What the best way to approach someone here
TOPIC: What the best way to approach someone here
Created by: twiztid The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I was stationed at Coleman kaserne in Sandhofen for 2 years as well. I loved driving the Autobahn although my American spec'd car could not keep up with the Euros. I love europe very much lol. Cool, thanks for clarification on the name. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm from USA, but I was stationed in Germany for two years. The handle is a nickname I picked up over there because I knew more about cars than any of my buddies. I did drive the Autobahn a little, but to be honest, the name is more fun than the actual road. The lack of speed limit doesn't make up for the fact that it's mostly straight, wide, flat, and often quite congested- really no different from our own interstates, for which the Autobahn was the model we copied. I found that the REAL fun was on the back-roads...MUCH more '3-D,' with lots of curves and hills and other fun things, plus better scenery. Lots of speed is not all that fun in a straight line, but lower speeds can be a LOT more fun when dangerous curves are onvovled. ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
K I have to ask doc, are you from Germany? Because whenever I read autobahn I remember myself driving it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Uriah, if I ever move back to your part of the country I'd be more than willing to help you with the workload. LOL

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Wow is all I can say. You are hot on many levels my dear. Number one, you have stunning eyes. And your nipples are fantastic. And the shoes, girl you KNOW how I am about shoes!!! Yes, very nice. I have opened up our gallery to you as well, thank you for that! And thank you for the inspiration!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Oh, lost! BTW, did you notice we have lots of *other* pics for you to perv, besides just the ones of our home? ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
We lived in Frederick and yeah it is definately a gorgeous part of the country. Central Virginia though...well that was like heaven on earth in the mountains.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thanks for your nice comments, lost. We love where we live and feel very fortunate to have found our place here. We are transplants from Indiana where we spent our whole lives until we moved to MD in 2002; we definitely feel we traded up (no offense intended to any Hoosiers out there ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Forgive me for going off topic, but Pixie I perved your pictures...your home is gorgeous, what a view you have! I know the Md area well and truly it is a gorgeous part of the country. Here in Texas right now its pretty much dead grass lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
If you wait for couples to contact you, I suspect you will miss many opportunities. For example, we never initiate contact with SMs, we always let them approach us. The manner of their approach pretty much determines their success with us. Here are some samples from SMs who got their feet (at least) in our door (or whatever;-)

"I'd love to get to know you both, if you'd be interested. I'm open-minded to all things. :-) 29yo, nearby professional, intelligent, and value politeness and kindness above all others. Hope to hear from you."

"Hello, I read your profile and loved it. I am a 39yo, in great shape, professional, always a gentleman and looking for fun. I am bi-curious and would love to find the right couple to experiment with. I am also an exhibitionist and would love to have some fun with that. ALSO, into bondage - especially serving a dominant women and doing her bidding. I am versatile though, and can have fun in what ever scene happens. Well educated, fun, good conversationalist and spontanious. Well endowed, 8", and open to anything. Let me know if this sparks your interest."

" I've been known to please the Mrs. and the Mr. in the same evening (and bed). I've opened my profile to the two of you, let me know if you are interested."

" Hi, I would love to meet you guys sometime if interested. I love your photos, they are very hot. I have unlocked my photos for you to see. Hope 2 hear from you very soon. Thanks"

" WOW! Hello there, I saw your profile and wanted to say hello. I am from the Baltimore area that is looking for the right couple to be friends with, I am not pushy...just believe in having fun!

I am 37 years old, a professional bi male that would love to meet some open and friendly people and have some fun. As far as what I enjoy sexual is pretty much situation specific. I love the pic you have with the strapon, and I definitely feel the utmost obligation to please my partner. I am pretty open to all kinds of fun, to include trying new things.....I love to please those whom I am with in whatever way they need!

I am more than willing to answer any other questions you might have. Just let me know. I hope I am not bothering you and thank you for taking the time to read my email..."

So use some combination of respect, flattery, and responding to something in the couple's profile, which you have carefully read all the way through twice!!

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: What the best way to approach someone here