What single guys need to know about playing with couples : Swingers Discussion 884471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat single guys need to know about playing with couples
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes but your not married, in this case read this post below,

so very important to set the ground rules. I always ask the husband if he would be ok with me bring flowers- once again it is not meant as a sign of love, just respect.

If the husband said it be ok I understand & wouldn't have a problem with it !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
"FLOWERS" who the hell brings flowers over for a mfm maybe a six pack, but I couldn't see anyone bringing flowers especially for a 1st or 2nd meeting !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
The key to successful swing relationships is finding a middle ground between (i) complete relational disattachment, and (ii) emotional dependence. Not everyone can do that!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
It's not uncommon for me to bring the wife flowers at meet and greets. I keep it simple though and usually just a single yellow rose or peppermint carnation. Makes for a nice icebreaker in a non-pressured atmosphere.

When I have a date with another Unicorn, I most likely will bring flowers.

I've had couples bring me flowers too. I never felt threatened (or being a threat) by it.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I’ve had two cases when the woman wanted to play without her husband present, and one case where the husband wanted to play without the wife present.

I’ve said no in all three cases, I’ve met them as a couple and that is the way it will stay, if the other spouse is there and wants to just watch the next time then that’s fine. I’m not going behind any spouse’s back.

9 out of 10 times my wife is present anyway.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
exp, If we had invited a single man for play. then flowers start showing up and such, that single guy and I are going to have some very serious issues. That's why we don't entertain them. They go behind the husbands back. This is why we borrow husbands from couple friends we have. I don't care what color the flowers are.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples