What single guys need to know about playing with couples : Swingers Discussion 884471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat single guys need to know about playing with couples
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think part of the difference is that we don't play with singles in hotels. Once we meet them, we then invite them into our home. And this isn't a wham bam, see ya, type of meeting. They may be there for play, dinner, and more play, providing my interest remains. So yes, they are dinner guests in our home and I don't feel we are out of line expecting them to act like it. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We have a girlfriend that comes and stays with us for a weekend once or twice month. She and Karen are good friends. Because she is also a single mom, she is busy and doesn't take much time for herself. When she comes and stays I cook nice meals (i like to cook and the women in my life tell me I'm good at it). She says that's the nicest thing anyone does for her, is cook, serve the food then clean up.

So i guess that's what we(I) give to the single in our life. I really don't know what We'd do for a single guy. We've never had them over, only met them at clubs. Guess I'd have to think about that.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
(Of course, those swingers don't have as many swing friends as I do, either).

well hope that doesn't mean I have to stock up on gifts ? Course not I have just enough friends with no gifts, not that I would not bring any if I wanted but if I was asked I still be alittle leery about the situation. Maybe meeting and picking up the tab or even paying for a room is really not enough but a gesture at least !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
A "HARD" time hunny! What else? Hehehehehe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well what do you couples give the males and/or females as gifts ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
We play with singles, very select singles, always in our home. If the guy shows up at the door empty-handed, it tells me how much he thinks about the play time, and out he goes. I don't expect flowers, but I DO expect a bottle of wine, or perhaps Mimosas. Something that tells me he appreciates the invitation. One of our favorite play partners brought something each and every time he would join us - usually munchies, wine. Flowers once, and I thought that was extremely thoughtful.

If you have to wait for a single guy to walk in carrying flowers to know he expects more from a relationship than just play, maybe you need to be more observant. The dick thumping starts from the very first meet. JMO, of course. YMMV S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'm glad I don't meet the type that think a trinket or dinner makes for an obligation. That must suck!

The couples and singles I meet don't expect anything from a meet and greet. I guess I meet the right people cause I screen well, communicate well, and am extremely selective. I tell them in advance that I take a day or three to make my decisions after I have slept on it. I've had people try to pressure me for the answer during dinner and that gets them a NO. I'm not obligated to anyone. It's easy to say NO!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Uriah, Flowers can be given for many many occasions, and a meet and greet is just one example. Not everyone sees it as an attempt of romance thankfully. It's a friendship gift and I enjoy being friends with my playmates.

I take trinkets to friends all the time simply to brighten up their day --- single, married, swinging, and vanilla. Wine and candles are another couple of favs of mine to give out. Flowers top my list though because those are my fav to receive.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am continuously bringing gifts to my swing partners, be it a new sex toy, a bottle of wine, an interesting book, etc. In this respect, my swing partners are no different from my vanilla friends. Of course, some swingers would say this is crossing the line to possibly developing an emotional attachment. (Of course, those swingers don't have as many swing friends as I do, either).

Batesville MS
Username hidden
(3426 posts)
I have couples and singles (male and females) bring me flowers all the time. I also take flowers to the wife/single fems on first dates. It's a courtesy hun and always warmly accepted. I don't give roses, cept occasionally for those who are my favs. When I date a single male, I'm not impressed if I don't see flowers. I definitely won't say anything, but the thought stays in the back of my head.

I keep fresh flowers in my home all the time (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples