What single guys need to know about playing with couples : Swingers Discussion 884471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat single guys need to know about playing with couples
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rings you are such a girth slut! LOL I am teasing you sista

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I recently sent this response to a single guy:

"If we may make a few suggestions that may help you have more success here in the future: a) open a face picture with your initial introduction, b) ask some of the other SLS members you know to write a certification. (A single guy member since 2005 with no certifications would likely be an issue of concern to some members here), and c) suggest your thoughts for meeting. A couple who cannot host (as stated in our profile) needs to know that you are extending an offer to host at your place or that you are offering another place (a hotel room) nearby".

Belmont Hills PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Know your dick size and girth; know if you can cum more than once and how long the wait in between recoveries.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
A single guy should respect the couple first. Address the husband and the wife when talking to them, don't stare at the wife's tits and drool. Have a real conversation with the couple. It always works for me.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
We think a single guy should "sale" himself (for lack of a better word). Go over your strong points, what you have to offer as to fun. Don't brag how big, or how you TAKE her and have her do what you want her to do. Tell us what your willing to do to please her or us. Always remember you need us we have plenty of trusted single guys

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I hear from couples I spent time with that far too many single guys are flakes.

I have had great, positive experiences with couples over the years. I love meeting couples and having the lady and her pleasure be the center of attention... and I show up "as advetised"!

Nevada City CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Newtofun, That's probably the most gracious thing I've heard for people to do. I for one would be most thankful for such a gesture. Living in a barracks is not the best life, but it's a life. Yeah makes the possibility of entertaining impossible. Like ScottyD I like to cook for friends, I am known to bring a seafood fetuccini into work to share, or maybe a kung pao stir fry I made. When I was deployed to Cuba, the room mates liked when I cooked for the house. Hmmm speaking of which I haven't made grilled steak with mushroom and bacon sauce in a few months. Any takers on a free meal?

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
When we meet a single man for drinks and dinner and then if we later decide to play. We always get a room. Mr. New doesnt ask nor would he accept any money from a single guy. Maybe its a control thing? If Im going to be laying in a bed that has been paid for he is going to be the man paying for it. Often we invite guys that are from out of town and and we always let them stay in the room that we get. Some guys we have met have driven 4 hours to meet and I appreciate that, i dont mind paying for a room.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
As a single male and home owner, I always let couples know that my home is available for playing if the don't mind my dog. (LOL She likes to watch)

I have played with couples at hotels, their homes and my home. It is really up to the couple and what they are comfortable with. A few the couples that I have know for years, love the fact that they can come to my home and leave the kids at home with a sitter for an evening.

As far as paying for a dinner, drinks, or hotel, I always try to work that out with the couple before we actually meet.

Shelly - I read that you and Jay are moving to PA next year...remember my place is available! wink

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Y'all that play in your homes are lucky, it would be nice to be able to sit here in the house listening to some music and drinking some wine. Unfortunately my family is 2 houses away and they know when we need to up the fiber in our diets; dammit they are nosey LOL. We haven't entertained single gentlemen yet. I know that if I were meeting a gent for dinner and then play after I would not expect for him to fit the bill; we aren't going on a date. I would pay for my own meal and would fit half of the hotel. Now I agree with y'all in that if we were in Corpus staying at a hotel anyways and we have a FMF or MFM than it would not be right to ask them to fit the hotel bill. But if thats why we are reserving the room I agree that we would need to pay for half. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples