What single guys need to know about playing with couples : Swingers Discussion 88447
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat single guys need to know about playing with couples
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples
Created by: voyuers50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good for you Steve!

In 2005 I had surgery and afterwords a nurse yanked the catheter out without deflating it. SHe did tremendous damage to 'the little fella' and I honestly thought It would never work again.

From pissing myself to waking up in the morning with an erecton and a numb johnson.....

Thank the heavens nature healed me. I am glad for any guy who had medical problems and got back on track.

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
After beating Advanced Prostate Cancer, and defying predictions that I would die, I really don't care what anyone thinks about my penis - I'm just glad to be here and that the damn thing works.

Pensacola Beach FL

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Bless you New and Shell, LOL....

While I have no problem paying for a meal or a hotel room, the reality is I AM a SINGLE guy. I work two jobs to make ends meet. I don't have a wife with a second income and at times just like anybody else, money can be tight.

I am not stingy, however. I like to give presents to friends and in fact sent the last lady I played around with a Christmas gift. She was single and I didn't think much about it. I would have liked to have sent a gift to a married lady I played with prior to that, but I did not know if the couple would feel it was inapropriate. I have spoken with some couples who have had problems with clingy single guys and towel sharks and I don't want to cause anybody any grief. I just want to play and make freinds along the way.

As for the other topic, I have girth and I have pics to show it, LOL... Still have the Irish curse though.... LOL...

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Thank you!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
too funny She. lol lol Lost.. I would like to see that cock too. Tell him to send a picture my way too : )

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
I never measured my husbands cock.. Do they sell an accurate cock measuring tape? I know the ones they use in SLS chat are wayyyyyyyyyyyy off.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
There is just no need in lying unless you do not plan on meeting in the first place. Rings I had a guy like that, but the opposite way. He said he was 9 long and 3 thick. I said I don't believe you, show me. I still haven't seen that cock!! LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Mario, you are so correct. It just always amazes me when guys do not know that information. One guy actually made the comment that his small size would not matter b/c he was good orally etc. lol lol ( rolling on the floor laughing). You know he never actually stated his size...hmmm

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
I agree with rings. The thicker the better :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
lol... That is so true. NO skinny dick for me lol lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: What single guys need to know about playing with couples