What's up with Unicorns : Swingers Discussion 1821711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat's up with Unicorns
TOPIC: What's up with Unicorns
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a unicorn I can only speak for myself. I'm not likely to hook up with a couple on a site. If I do hook up it has to be spontaneous...most likely at a club. If you're really interested in unicorns, you'll probably do better at the club...TJ's is probably a better forum...than trying to find one on a site.

Personally, unicorns have so many choices that we don't have to plan in advance...so we don't.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
What a small world. My parents live in Sierra Vista.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Welcome to the forums Gryphin.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I get a lot of email. Personally, I am not looking for just one thing, it's whatever i'm in the mood for...couples, singles, parties. But as far as I know, most women aren't on here looking for just women, otherwise they should just come right out and say so. Chances are, the single woman may be a single mom too, and is going to have less free time on her hands to play.

Sierra Vista AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hmmmm, I dont know what to tell you, In my previous life as a couple, the x and I were on this site and 2 other ones for 9 years, in all that time we never hooked up with a unicorn, actually had so many bad experiences trying to meet one we gave up. I think the way to go about it is to have an incidental run in at a Club or house party, just isnt worth the hassle trying to meet one off a site. Just my opinion. Good luck in year search.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, I have heard they tend to got alot of email and so it can be quite a while before they respond. Of course if there isn't something that grabs their attention, they may not respond at all.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: What's up with Unicorns