What's up with Unicorns : Swingers Discussion 182171101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat's up with Unicorns
TOPIC: What's up with Unicorns
Created by: loomis_eyes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"an equal amount of pleasure for all is what everyone should strive for."

Completely agree with you

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Welcome to the forum SinfulStreak

I have to agree with John here, I know a SF can sometimes feel a sense of entitlement because she is "rare" but to me, that attitude is not appealing.

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Sin Thats pretty selfish of you, don't you think. I would think it's for all to have fun, not just a couple to cater to a female because she thinks she is a unicorn. she wouldn't be catered to by us if she thought that.

we have had more than our share of single females, most have made sure that both of us were satisfied and it made for a great night, as we have made sure she was satisfied from us. and even some just laid there and let us do whatever we wanted to her, usually those women were the ones that didn't get a call back from us.

an equal amount of pleasure for all is what everyone should strive for.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
So very true Entirelyreal.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's just supply and demand. There aren't that many single women and they are in high demand. Many of them are primarily interested in single men.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Juanita, you have stunning eyes.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Welcome to the forums Juanita...

Maybe your tag line should be, "Unicorns are people too!"

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
loomis, you will not have much luck on here in regard to single bifems...try local clubs and M&Gs where they are socializing and partying :0). And like another poster said, they are slammed with emails. Remember, the single bifemme is a hot commodity in the ls and they get emails from everyone...I had a friend who told me that she received so many emails on here daily...it was impossible for her to keep up to date on answering them. Don't get discouraged...try finding a couple with a bi wife that likes doing FMFs as well, some couples alternate FMFs between the 2 of them.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
As a couple we usually find them in vanilla places, or strip clubs, rarely at clubs, and usually at clubs me and her will enjoy but the males usually watch and dont join in.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We play singly (me) the female half almost never meets couples. It's just not my thing and I'm very clear about it. Since I am actually bisexual, a lot of the times there is just waaay to much of an emphasis on girl/girl contact and I can't meet women over the net. Women and older gents i HAVE to meet in person, and I don't make exceptions.

Doesn't stop couples from trying to butter me up for it anyway.

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: What's up with Unicorns