What's the difference : Swingers Discussion 168197101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat's the difference
TOPIC: What's the difference
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had another one of my "scratch my head" conversations today with someone. You know those conversations that make you want to ask "what are you smoking".

I sent a message to a single female profile that I was interested in, and had the following conversation.

"I'm not looking for single guys, because most of them aren't really single...they just say they are so they can get some side action."

Not all singles guys are like that. I can't speak for all guys, but I know that I really am single. What are you looking for? Your profile doesn't really say what type of people you're looking for.

"I'm looking for single girls and couples for my bf and I to play with."

I thought your profile said you were a single female. Why don't you list as a couple?

"Because I thought it would be easier to find women and couples if they thought I was single."

Ok...so there's a difference between guys in relationships posting as single, and women in a relationship posting as single...?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Being intentionally deceptive is not a good way to start a relationship of any kind.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
The "single girls" are a major PIA and time waster once you find out they are a couple. They should be flagged

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
I agree with that, it is decietful.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
I know a few couples who have both a couple and singles profiles, and on the singles profiles list that they are in an open relationship, allowed to play alone, and list their couple profile. I don't have any problem with that. It just bugs me the people who misrepresent themselves...be it as listing as a couple when they are really a single, or listing as a single, when they are really in a relationship.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
No your not wrong with thinking that either way is a screwed up way to go about finding people to play with. We knew of 2 couples, who in the past listed as just the female so they could attract just females and most times it was the hubby's that was on. By thier logic everyone else was wrong, go figure . Good luck

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
I had another one of my "scratch my head" conversations today with someone. You know those conversations that make you want to ask "what are you smoking".

I sent a message to a single female profile that I was interested in, and had the following conversation.

"I'm not looking for single guys, because most of them aren't really single...they just say they are so they can get some side action."

Not all singles guys are like that. I can't speak for all guys, but I know that I really am single. What are you looking for? Your profile doesn't really say what type of people you're looking for.

"I'm looking for single girls and couples for my bf and I to play with."

I thought your profile said you were a single female. Why don't you list as a couple?

"Because I thought it would be easier to find women and couples if they thought I was single."

Ok...so there's a difference between guys in relationships posting as single, and women in a relationship posting as single...?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What's the difference