What's Worse Married guys posing as singles, or single guys posing as a couple : Swingers Discussion 67483
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhat's Worse Married guys posing as singles, or single guys posing as a couple
TOPIC: What's Worse Married guys posing as singles, or single guys posing as a couple
Created by: AllTheBestParts The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At some point you have to wonder about these shenannigans. Don't these folks understand that when they get found out- and they get found out- that NOBODY will want to play with them? Its one thing to have sex with a near stranger. Its another thing to have sex with a near stranger who has just proven that you can't trust them.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I agree with this, I swear there are more 'single females' on here that are actually men. Maybe they are only looking to get pics from couples or other women. They usually have no certs, hang in chat but never ever talk in the chat room. There is certainly something fishy about it.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I just don't understand why somebody would pretend to be a couple when they are not. Its like the moron who stuffs a sock and sticks it down his crotch thinking he is gonna impress somebody. When they get found out, and they do, they look like an idiot and go home alone....

As they should!

I could kind of understand it if a single female pretended to be part of a couple becuase she had safety issues, but I do not understand a dude pulling that stunt. Some guys are jackasses.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
we had a profile that the name implied it was a couple , discovered it was a single male just by chatting with him. My statement to him was we may still meet you but most couples would find that you've been deceptive and not deal with you at all

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
cant do it....its over the legal size and i had to throw it back.....boo hoo....it was worth about 75.00

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
im a married guy who is listed as a single... im not trying to hide it but was never asked....afterready all the comments i took some of your advice and included in my profile i was married and play alone.....did i do good?

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
I understand and agree that camming is a good tool in weeding out the fakes. However, even this tool is not always what it seems. We had one couple get on cam and she would not get close to the cam, had on a large tee shirt. At the time we really did not think anything of it, who would think to ask can you get closer so I can see your face? She was the wife and we just didn't think anything more. We met them and we realized (hindsight being 20/20) that the reason WHY she never got close to the cam and wore that huge tee shirt is because her profile shows her to be many pounds lighter than her true weight. So even though it is a good tool...if people are playing games they will figure out a way to play games with CAM or no cam.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lying is lying, be it a single male/female claiming to be a couple to get with a couple, a member of a couple posting as a single to cheat on their spouse, or a member of a couple posting as a single to bring home someone for their "hidden" other. It doesn't matter what the motive is behind the lie, it's still a lie, and sooner or later the person will get busted. Everyone is better off just being honest from the beginning about who they are and what their intentions are.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Both are practicing to deceive and I always wonder what else they are hiding????

Married men posing as singles are in abundance in this area. Why they think it is OK to bring everyone else into their drama is a personalty trait I find very disgusting.

Single males posing as a couple just shows they are too damn cheap to get their own profile, and again.... everyone else is suppose to agree with their deceit. NOPE! If you have to lie to send an extra e-mail... You will lie about the important stuff too.

Sorry...... guess I've had my share write me and I'm not impressed when that happens.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
They both suck. Honesty is what counts, the community is not like a bar. Don't treat it as such. If you are single, say so and you might find couples or singles that are interested. If you are married and have your spouses approval, you profile should be "single" with a disclaimer. To say you are a couple and only one of you swings is just deception, just like saying you are a couple when you are single. It gets you past the screening process, but really what does it gain you?

Hertford NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: What's Worse Married guys posing as singles, or single guys posing as a couple