WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guess it's the single males that he needs and wants then. ROFL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Lehman, You are now closed off to single females??? You are listed as straight right? Does that mean that instead of removing your cheating ass from here, you chose to look for couples exclusively to help you in your quest to disrespect your wife? Good luck!

IMO, If you lie to your wife, you will lie to everyone. That makes you SCARY!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have trouble with this post and the cheating spouse, because he isn’t getting it at home excuse. If two people truly love each other, then isn’t part of that love wanting to be close to your spouse and want to make love to him or her to be even closer? So I never buy into the fact that someone says they cheat cause they’re not getting it at home barring any medical reasons. if it’s not medical then you have to ask yourself if your wife or hubby is really in love with you and not just going thru the motions.

I love my wife very much and she loves me, so we constantly are looking for affection to share with each other.

So if she doesn’t want to make love with you like she use to then it could be because she found out something about you and the feelings for you aren’t there anymore, whatever the case you need to find out what it is before you come running to a swing site, or into the arms of another woman.

Lets say you have an affair and then you and your wife open up in the near future and start have a great relationship again,, what do you think that affair will do to her if she finds out? Now you’ve screwed up something very dear to you. But I doubt she is very dear to you since you want to deceive her and cheat on her. cause the first thing I want to do if my relationship isn’t going well is want to talk to her and find out why and fix it, not run into another persons arms.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
OK...WHOA!!! Hold on just a second here. Have any of you ever been on the cheated spouse end? I have! Its NOT the physical act. Its the Betrayal, its a lack of honesty, a lack of communication and a lack of you holding up your end of the deal. Ever stop to think she holds back because of how you act? That you've pushed her away and she no longer feels safe to open herself up to you??? Women have intuition when it comes to this. When it happened, I thought I was going crazy...turns out ...NOPE I was perfectly sane. Just being lied to my FACE. Sure I shut him down, I shut him out and dang did I have good reason to and so does your wife. I wouldn't trust you with my deepest darkest secrets, fears, hopes, or dreams either. You have hurt this woman immeasureably whether you think you have or not. Get off this site. Come clean to your wife, beg for her forgiveness, Go fix your marriage and come back here when you BOTH have healed.

Yup I get to cast the stone.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(171 posts)
Yeah, now number one I do try and see both sides of the story. But there is in my book no excuse for cheating. Of course, easy for me to say I suppose. But one of the reasons why Jay and I do this is because we ARE honest with each other, and choose not to do such things. I do not want to be the other woman, and the last thing I need is an angry wife calling me because I banged her husband. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Those are the ones who don't go far in the lifestyle. Asking everyone to be a part of hurting someone else in accepting your drama is not what the lifestyle is about. Cheating and lying is not character strengths I find appealing.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There's something terribly wrong with people who are engaged in an alternative lifestyle that is not accepted by a majority of the population and who think it is perfectly OK to judge others who engage in practices that they think are "morally" wrong. Please bury your trash in your own back yard. Thanks

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
wow the grease is really hot in this one...if u don't have a wife that is willing to enjoy swinging with you then you have chosen very wrong indeed, honesty from day one is how this works true that mens nature is to chase and inseminate as many as possible, but a real man can control his inner animal...honesty will get you everywhere but no morals will get you rocks...duck now.

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I tell you this. You have read my post about my recent experience with Mr. Single who turned out to be Mr. Married LOL. Fellas: If you are doing this PLEASE be honest from jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way I know from the beginning and you don't waste my frickin time. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Cumback & Scorpio make good points.

If your wife is not interested in you then your marriage has problems and you should spend your time repairing your marriage instead of shopping for a bj. My wife and I have been separated most of this year and I would gladly trade my experiences here for another chance with her.

There is a reason why the cliche' "you do not know what you had, until you no longer have it" is so popular.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES