WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*perks* Sex slave?

*wicked evil grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
oh i was just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Hey I got yelled at in another thread because I said I was "goign to make you my sex slave".

I posted to the other person that you'd know it was a joke.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You know how it is when you are caught in a lie sweetie. The nose grows. LMAO!

If you had seen the rather long "tell me off cause he was rejected" e-mail. It was quite revealing.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
his wife cheated first.. but has no sex drive? I'm confused.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I'm noticing that most of the single males listed in my area are really cheaters. Not that it is a surprise, but damn there is an overabundance of them in the DFW area. The advantage of moving someplace that I was already familiar with is that many "singles" from DFW area have written me in the past, and I already know a little about them and their true marital status. Anyone I've exchanged e-mails with knows I won't tolerate cheaters so at least I've narrowed the field in advance. Had someone write me and after an e-mail or two, got really angry, and told me I had no idea what the lifestyle was about cause it was definitely about cheating. If I did not want cheaters, I'm on the wrong site. WTF? Guess he gets 1 point for admitting he is married and playing "discreetly" in his profile. Makes me sad that so many (couples and singles) have no clue what the concept of the lifestyle is really all about.

At least the e-mail was laughable...

My wife cheated first so it's OK.... She has no sex drive and hasn't had sex with me in years, therefore... She says it's OK for me to have fun as long as she is kept out of it.... We communicate.... We have a perfect marriage....

My fav... If I wanted to meet a true single, I need to join a dating site like the one he was also a member of.... What a doof! ROFL!

Perfect marriage???? Uh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Talk about a loser! BLOCK! LMAO!

Did he think I (and everyone else) have not heard those tired excuses a zillion times already???? Some never learn!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I as well agree with Jay and Mr. Scott. NO, a cheating husband or wife is NOT swinging. Cheating is not swinging. What we do is not cheating because we are both aware and consentual. The last thing I need or want is some angry ass wife calling my office or worse my boss because she is pissed and vindictive. We have a friend who played with a "single" man, only to have his fiance call her cell phone a few days later. I do believe she left the lifestyle because of that incident. Not good. So no, swinging couples where both are into the lifestyle are in NO WAY cheaters. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree 100% with Scotty on this matter. In most profiles that I have seen out here next to NO SINGLE MALES, would be NO DRAMA if not more. If a man or woman is not getting what they want or need at home then they need to work on this first. If you are going behind your husband/wife/GF/BF etc., etc., you are cheating. Yes, there are plenty of couples out here where they both agree to go out separate and that is cool. More power to them and I hope they are having the time of their lives. BUT, you see THEY made that decision together and have that understanding. If you are not upfront and are cheating then you have a chance to bring the DRAMA that most are not looking for. I agree I don't want someone else's spouse showing up at my work or home looking for answers on why my wife or myself on what happened. If the person can not be honest with their spouse then why should we consider them for play. If they lie to their spouse about sex then what's to say they are not lying about AIDS, HIV, STDS or what not. Not to say that most would tell the truth about that anyways, but I hope you get the point. That is why it is limited singles with us because as we stress we don't want the headaches of the drama..... Don't drag others into your own little world of drama if you can not be honest and open from the get go. Remember it doesn't matter how freaky most of these people are, but that they are doing it with knowledge of each other and in most cases as a couple. They are doing this to enhance they sex lives not fix a broken problem...... JMO JAY!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hey big, FUCK YOU.

None of us cheat on our spouse. Cheating implys deception, my wife is fully involved in what we do together. The last thing we want is some scored wife dragging us into divorce court when she finds out her asshole husband is cheating on her.

I don't understand why single (men or women) think they should come to a swing site to drag happyily married couples into their fucking drama. So again FUCK YOU. you must be another cheating male.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ROFLMAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Boy wouldn't that be ironic, him finding another man, and the other man cheated on him. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES