Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Lost, that is a good thing to know. because most are single women yes single men no way. thanks so much for the input.

Rancho Cucamonga CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
dleach, you are right with a lot of people I suppose....they are so desperate for that unicorn that they do not care if she has 4 husbands. However, not with the majority of people. I honestly think that the vast majority of couples would NOT play with a woman if they knew there was a hubby and children at home. I just believe that most swingers are good people and I hold to that. We are like Scotty and Karen, it would be a no go just like a man. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
married woman gets treated the same way with us as a married man cheating. IGNORED.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I really need help on this topic. If I was a married female and I woke up one day and wanted to try the swinging lifestyle I would be accepted in more places than Visa and American Express combined. But I as a single running married man wants the same I am blasted as a cheater, why is this? I believe in respect for both parties and will give respect to both parties, but where I am lost is why am I treated so different?

Rancho Cucamonga CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Lehman... when is the last time you romanced or courted your wife? Did that stop too after you got married? Hell, you're both working 50+ hours a week, whisk the woman you loved enough to marry away for a "only about us" weekend, and leave the cell phones at home! Chances are that if you make her feel appreciated, wanted, and loved, you might get that blowjob you're wanting.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! My kinda single male.....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Heather....

If your friends and family are like mine, you can NEVER make enough no matter what. I went through 8 pair of disposable gloves while making them. Happily, no jalepeno fingers! I can't wait to try his. Very Yummy I'm sure (:~

You missed a great party. Ruel had a complete blast. He had the whole night off from responsibilities and his harem went over really well!

I gave Ruel the Armadillo eggs when I first got there and they were still pretty warm. He had never tasted one, but had heard that I make them and asked me to show him how a while back. He took one bite and looked up at me and said" Take them to the Silver fridge and HIDE them!" He came to me later cause I hid them too well! *chuckles* He shared with the DJ and then hid them again. He told me they were too good to share and he planned to eat every one of them himself. That made me very pleased.

The bartender was little miffed at me cause I did not make him any. Probably a good thing I was drinking diet coke all night again. Hehehe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
hey Jay,

right in our profile it says "we're not looking to replace anything in our relationship and if you're missing anything have it worked out before you contact us, we're not replacements."

But like you said in your post those are our rules, I'm sure there are couples that don't care. That's why we think you and shelly are cool. you have rules and you repsect them.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty,

WOW, I was reading Raven's letter to Shelly. Right after I finished, she said the almost exact same thing you said.. Shelly said great minds think alike.. Sounds like bullshit to me...lol Cheaters are a very big NO GO in our book. Even if the guy or woman says they have permission to play we don't. We just don't want the drama from it. We have both agreed that if we are comfortable with a couple. A couple we have played with as a COUPLE. And let's say it's that time of the month or something comes that we would play with that couple as a threesome without the other. But, it would have to be with a couple that we are very confortable with. We understand that the Lifestyle is a fantasy, sex, and erotic times. We chose to do it together to enhance our lives. If you have to hide, lie, and cheat behind your spouse to do any or these things, then in our book it's wrong. Like I stated OUR books, not everyone's, but atleast in ours. We have seen all those same corney ass lines from guys that are cheating and not getting what they need at home. Instead of talking and working it out at home they cheat and lie. Can I see their point, yeah in some cases, but that is not what we want in our lives.

Jay!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hey back at cha sexy neighbors,

I'll be at the Minx Sat night if you get a chance to come by. It's a double b-day celebration for Ruel and Cyn. I expect it to be standing room only. I'm planning to be there early to help transform it into a harem. We have the guys taking Ruel out of the house so he won't see what we are planning for him. *wink*

Tonight, I'm putting together 4 dozen of my special armadillo eggs for him. You know how cajuns love hot and spicy things. *giggles* I'll be wearing thick rubber gloves up to my elbows with a lighter pair underneath just in case. Last thing I want is to have jalapeno fingers tomorrow nite around all those Jeanies. *chuckles*

The married/attached males are so easy to bust around here. LoL! They have no clue as to what makes them so transparent.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES