WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pete, from what you have said the best thing you did for yourself was kicking her sorry ass out. Let him have her; for some fucking reason we all think that there is no cock or pussy like ours and although 10 other people couldn't make him right MY PUSSY is the one thats going to do it...he LOVES me and didn't love those others. I guarantee you this is what the fucking moron is thinking. Let him have her; she'll do good for about 6 months and the eyes will start wandering again. Then he will have the BALLS to be suprised that she is cheating! Thats what I never understand. Memo: If they were cheating with you why do you not think they will cheat on you? Rebuild your life for you and your children and let him have her sorry ass. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Good rant Pete!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm sorry - but this is a really horrible topic. But I'm not sure if I hate the idea of cheating or if I hate the idea that only guys do it.

CAUTION - RANT BELOW!!!

My marriage ended when my wife said she fell in love and was leaving me and the boys to be with the her lover from her 7th affair. I've lived the last 15 years with her, and know that more then half the time she's been with someone else behind my back. yes - It hurts.

But I'm one guy who would never ever cheat.

If their love life or marriage is so very horrible - why not file for divorce? Why complicate things with cheating. Fix it once so both of you can move on to a better life.

Rant over

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Last night was truly horrible. The little lady had gone to bed, so I figured I'd do a little cheating and have a 3-some, but BOTH hands fell asleep. Damn good thing that my belly prevented me from blowing myself, or I might have had my first bi-sexual experience. Hmmm, I wonder, Does that make me bi-curious? ;o)

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, But my wife doesn't understand me, and my hand keeps falling asleep !

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I don't see telling cheaters that they are cheaters and not welcomed in the swinging community as BS. That applies to both males and females in my book.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ooops I misread the post, Response to LEHMAN2....not NineIncher

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have to disagree to NineInchers post. I have never cheated on any woman with whom I was in an exclusive relationship. I would use my hand, or if it got to be too much too bear, talk to her and tell her. If that didn't work and all other avenues had been tried, I would end the relationship. I must admit, I have never been (formally) married so I cannot say for sure I would see it through the same perspective if I were. I do suspect I would hold to this belief regardless. As I see it, sex in a relationship is part of showing that you love that person, and is just one of the many ways of showing affection. I understand that women need a reason to have sex, while men usually just need a place. But is assuring your man that you love him, not a good reason? Many people don't seem to understand anymore that keeping a relationship happy and healthy takes work, from BOTH people, it doesn't just happen.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
" And deserve to be shunned in the community."

WOW, are we glad your not in charge here :)

maybe all the ones that mail me (or "us type") should be shunned also ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
SO lehman, basically you want the ass without the maintainence. Sorry you're a cheater. And deserve to be shunned in the community.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES