WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
MRoybn,

Could you retype that post in english?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Stop crying that some one told you something that was not true, it was not the 1st and it will not be the last time some one tells you a untrue, also the only reason it makes a difference is you don’t have control every thing and your woman cant get hucked on some dick and call up the guy when ever she wont his dick over yours. What you should be asking is why is it that when you walk out the room to go to the bath room and your wife starts to fuck me in a was that’s different then she had been fucking me when you were in the room with us what is up with that, or when you get the call to come over and when you get over you get the well he is not home and he is ok with it or I don’t like to hurt him but he just don’t fuck the way he use to. So why do men tell un-truths should be why do I feel like I don’t have any control, don’t just point the finger at a man.

York PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
love your sense of humor Lost.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Haha, I'll take the left and ring will have the right. Keep your hands to yourself though Ring or I'll have to take off running down the highway. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I agree i wouldn't mind being the meat in a ring and shell sandwhich.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ring as usual I agree with you. We do not play with married men who are sneaking around. I've had people tell me they do if he is from out of state and the wife would never know. Its true, she may never know; but I honestly believe that karma is a mean bitch and she will slap you across the face. I would never want my husband doing this to me and so I'm with you, its just best to not participate with people who do this. JMO.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
John.. loved your response to the original posting. This guy just does not get it. Swinging is not a guise for cheating partners. Although there are probably many using this sight just for that purpose. it is a shame beaus it ruins it for other singles.

I have had friends who spouses have cheated on them I would in no way what to be part of that scene. And that is exactly what someone does by indicating they are single. Yes, I realize it is their life but don't take my choice away to not be part of someone hurt. It is painful and I don't think a women or guy totally recovers.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
tw unfortunately on most accounts the good, honest single men do pay in a sense for the screw ups of your married and cheating counter parts. Then again, it is about supply and demand. There are tons of single males and honestly the demand is more for single bi females out here. Just keep being honest and having fun...keep this as a hobby and you will do great. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Yes, even as a single dad. The wonderful thing for your children is they are fortunate enough to have at least one parent that is there for them and stable...not all children have this. Best of luck to you. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 105   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES