Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us married women playing single fall in the same category as married men playing alone. We stay away from them. Not interested in the potential drama.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
That's not nice to say...

I'm married and a couple but because of my job I'm now away on the West Coast... and what am I suppose to do? Become a virgin? Or frigid?

Hell, no. Since April I've enjoyed my new freedom and lifestyle to the fullest and yes I love every minute of it... Oh, God, I've never have had as much or as hot sex as I'm having now. I play with both single and married guys, don't care as long as they are hot and available to play. I have several boyfriends with whom I've a more intimate relationship on top of the sexual fun.

Hey, it's a fun life for me now. I'm just praying that it may not end too soon... lol... lol... It would be hard for me to go back East but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
So married men posing as singles BAD, right? Married women posing as singles GOOD...hmmmmmm.

I have ran into many married single females who are posing as singles or false couples.

But I guess they have the pussy, and everyone wants the pussy.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
If you are married, say so. Those people who think that kind of thing matters will want to know. Honesty is the best policy in all parts of your life. Frankly, no one gives a damn about the details of your personal life unless you want them to be lifelong friends. You could lie about your age, your weight or other things and it all just makes you untrustworthy and is very telling about your character. Who wants to have sex with someone they can't trust?

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
i DON'T THINK IT'S EXCLUSIVE TO MARRIED MEN. I see alot of women in the area on here i knwo are married and cheating on this site.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
No excuse. You and your wife need to get help. Find out why she's no long interested in sex. You stated work, but 5 twelve hour shifts isn't the reason. She either is not interested in you or she's got low sexual desire (chemical or biological). You BOTH need to explore what the cause is. If you truly want a long term relationship then you need to be honest about what you need in the relationship and she needs to be honest in what she needs in the relationship. If you two can come to an understanding then you need to end the relationship. It's that simple.

Don't trick others into being associated with indirectly hurting your wife.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Nah, she was frigid because she was frigid. The guy she dated before me warned me she was frigid and the guy who she hooked up after me complained about the same thing.

I have been to the Galt House too.

Scotty, you don't have me fooled with all these sarcastic remarks. Obviously you are fixating on me and I have caused you to become bi curious and inflamed with lust for a big ole Hillbilly in some kind of deliverance fantasy... You should have just sent a private message... Thanks but no thanks....

LOL - Just teasing man, I am sure you will get the joke. Have a good day bro

Jake.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
she was frigid because you think the radisson and the hilton are nice hotels.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I was in a relationship with a woman for three years who I loved very much, but who was basicaly frigid.

We lived about 300 miles apart and saw each other often at hotels in Lexington, Kentucky and Ashland.

In time, I got fed up with the frigidity. Whats the point of taking time off work, going to a nice place like the Raddison or the Hilton, getting a hot tub and watching pro-wrestling on the television?

Now, I could have messed around behind her back, but I did what I felt was right. I told her what my problem was and I split up and went back to swinging.

If a couple is not sexually compatible, its damn near impossible to have a good relationship.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES