WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IMis , two questions for you before you berate those who choose not to meet or play with "cheaters" , or Try to tell these same people that they should learn about the reason they are sneaking around behind thier Signifigant others back. Does your wife know you are on here seeking sexual relief from others without her? Does she say You are free to seek this relief you are venturing out side of your marriage for?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Mewzie u have left me wondering why our viewpoints are so much alike

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(235 posts)
My question is would u be comfortable if she was doing the same thing

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Wow ... really volatile topic here ,we don't play with single men (Wife's not interested) and haven't really run across any single women as of yet guess that may be why I didn't expect so much anger when I came into this thread. It doesn't really effect us. But unless there was some posts deleted , I don't see the same type of outrage for Michele (FunloversMP) as for lehman2. Kind of a double standard there.

Clinton Township MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
If your married, you should tell it like it is. Saying your playing single ,althro your married it is cheating. When others find out your married, but playing single, and you have just reason to do so, it is still cheating, unless you can prove to all that your wife or whatever give the ok to do so. Posting as a single makes it even harder for us single men, to meet couples and singles, because of the lack of trust and so on. My two Loonies worth.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
"So she said I can go out side and find a friend dut she do not want to know about it"

In Our opinion we would consider it cheating, if it was truly ok you wouldn't have included the last part of that statement. Also if you were so disatisfied with your situation why stay? those would set up flags for us to avoid you like the plague . That is our opinion, you have to do what you have to for you, you asked .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I would watch out. It almost sounds like she could be trying to bait you into cheating. Maybe so she can have something to hold against you? Or another possibilty is that you are wrong about her cheating, & she's trying to get you to cheat on her so she doesn't feel as bad about it?

I wish you luck.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(70 posts)
I am a married man for the last 32 years and having two grown kids,I do every thing possible that I know,trying to make my wife happy,but she is such a pickey person and always up tight about every thing,so at this age i am tired of this bullshit and i will not even go on vacation with her any more.She dont like me touching her,and I know she is not cheating,So she said I can go out side and find a friend dut she do not want to know about it,So I am trying to do that, but every body is accusing me of cheating What should I do ?

Ozone Park NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
When both parties are comfortable and know the question becomes moot… That is precisely what I'm saying...

When I play with guys (single or married) I don’t interrogate them beforehand nor ask them questions about their private lives… We meet and then we are together having sex, holding each other, laughin and having a fun time all around. If we become more intimate, say if I like the guy and he likes me, and we go out more than once, then and only then sometimes the guys talk about their more personal or private lives…

And I do not sit in judgement, pontificating about whether the guy should or should not tell his wife or partner about our playtime. Hey if we are together on a Saturday and spend the night having sex and loving each other and then Sunday we have breakfast, etc. then I truly don’t care if he’s married or not or if he does not tell his wife about our fun time. That is his decision and his life.

I don’t like being called ‘enabler’ as it sounds something like prostitute…, which I am not.

Remorse? Why should I feel any remorse or guilt? Yeah, I’m remorseless and guiltless. Moreover I do thoroughly enjoy playing with attractive guys, having sex with them, and becoming intimate emotionally. If I’m attracted to a guy I love to seduce him and making him go crazy and love me. In May I met a guy in SF at a bar and he’s such a hot stud, very physical, fit, hung, attractive all around that I truly fell for him and we went to my place that night and had awesome sex that night. He did not tell me he was married and I didn’t ask. The third night we spent together he told me he had a wife. I didn’t make anything of it and I told him that now he had a hot woman lover in me to help him have a fun life. We see each other regularly and he’s now one of my boyfriends. And yes, because I like him and he’s a great stud in bed and fun outside bed I seduce him and keep him coming back for real fun… I don’t really have any feelings about the wife either good or bad. She’s not us and us two, my lover and I, is all that matters to me. If at some point in time he decides to leave his wife and enjoy a free and fun life I won’t stop him. He’ll then have a taste of freedom and a truly fun life with me and other women he may meet and love.

I’m married and a couple too back East in PA. But do I have to tell my hubby blow by blow about my life out here on the West Coast? Of course not. He knows I’m having fun with guys and that I’m a fun woman who can’t be expected to stay home doing nothing…

So I hope this lengthy posting explains my feelings better.

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
That sounds really 'crude' to me... And kind of 'religious' and 'dogmatic...'

This is a fun lifestyle and jealousy and the like have no place here... Neither has 'cheating' because the main point of this lifestyle is being completely open and that means both partners...

If both partners are open and know and approve of the other playing with others then there is no 'cheating.'

When you are at a club or party and are having delightful hot sex with someone other than your regular partner that is fun and the real lifestyle... If you both are in different rooms having hot sex with others, that's fun too (if both feel comfortable with it).

If you both play with others (men and women) separately and both enjoy it and know about it... that's fun for all involved...

The main point here is to do what feels comfortable for you and your partner. Some 'swingers' only do 'soft' swinging... well if that's what they want... so be it.

For me, I'm one of those who love playing with and without my main partner and playing at clubs, parties, bars, etc., with my main partner as well as with others without my main partner. I love it all and my main partner and I are both comfortable with this lifestyle. Then I fully recognize that it is not for everyone and if you feel jealous and cheated when your main partner is playing with others without you being present, then don't do it... If you feel uncomfortable and jealous when your partner plays with others at a club or full swap then just do soft swap or not go to clubs, etc.

Letting yourself 'go' and allowing your main partner do the same is fun, thrilling and exhilarating... For me complete abandon and fun without dogmatic or jealousy imposed limits is what this lifestyle is all about... But if you are unsure of your main partner and feel jealous, then by all means don't do it.

Doing what is fun and comfortable for all involved is the essence of this lifestyle...

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES