WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES : Swingers Discussion 669671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 104   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol Well don't go thinking there is all that open communication with all swingers.... There are plenty of people swinging who have issues as well, just as in the vanilla world. In our case we were pretty open in regards to comunication prior to starting to swing, and it is easier to comunicate ( for us)since. I understand what you are saying about people not believing you may have had the "ok" to seek others. we have Friends who at one point or another who went through it. But there are too many who are basically players or habitual cheaters who think this is another venue to score some strange on the side. This is not what "we " are here for .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I concur Lost, My question is to those who always use the Standard , we have Drifted apart, or the sex is lacking , or whatever the reason why someone needs to seek another for what they are lacking. ( and I do not mean this to be directed at just men alone)

I know She What is at stake when talk about seperating, but in reality it is just Stuff you mention , ie.-support etc. but If one is truly that u happy what price does one put on happiness?

Logic dictates that if the price one must pay to if they are to leave thier spouse is not worth Leaving them for .Then by that logic that same person should not be seeking relief anywhere else. It is a Very selfish act

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Honestly if the relationship is so lacking that The Cheater is seeking it elsewhere For any reason,Why stay?"

I think She covered them well. Should they stay? No. I think if a marriage is that decayed they should sit and have the talk. But thats just me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I can name you 3 things :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ok, and what will most likely happen when they get caught?.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I can name you 3: Alimony Child support 1/2 the assets

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ringmaster; very well put , those who feel they need to Cheat , will find any reason to do this. they will justify usually by any means necessary.

Honestly if the relationship is so lacking that The Cheater is seeking it elsewhere For any reason,Why stay?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
We have two male friends who are lucky if they get sex from their wives once every three months. Nothing is wrong with their relationships, just health issues. The amazing thing is- these two guys NEVER CHEAT, even though they probably could if they wanted to. Now, on the other hand, my ex husband and I had sex more than four times a week, he told me he loved me at least three times a day, and that I was soooo beautiful. He cheated on me three weeks after we got married. He could have been cheating on me before that too.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Your wife has the right to know you are having sex with others. Not only are you exposing yourself to stds, you are also exposing her. You are honest with total strangers in your profile, but not with your wife"

Cheaters are cheaters, excuses are excuses.

We have no problems with people who are married and play alone as long as we meet the significant other first.Just be honest.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
IMis , two questions for you before you berate those who choose not to meet or play with "cheaters" , or Try to tell these same people that they should learn about the reason they are sneaking around behind thier Signifigant others back. Does your wife know you are on here seeking sexual relief from others without her? Does she say You are free to seek this relief you are venturing out side of your marriage for?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 104   End
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES