Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 104 of 104 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ya think? ROFLMACUAO!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Lehman, Welcum to the forums

My only advice is that if you feel you need to dishonor and hurt her, go ahead and be an as*hole cheater! If you are that unhappy, seek a divorce and hurt her less. If you do not want a divorce, seek a marriage counselor. This is not a cheaters site as many cheaters wish it was. The lifestyle is NOT about cheating whatsoever!

And yes, it is the "marrieds" that are cheating cause true single's don't have a partner to cheat on. We are called single's for a reason, ya know?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
By depriving you of sexual gratification, your wife is not holding up to her end of the marriage. You say that you don't want to hurt her feelings because you love her, but here is a news flash. SHE HAS NO PROBLEM HURTING YOUR FEELINGS!! She denies you oral sex and limits your sex without giving you a vote. It can get worse...I know. My ex went from being a bisexual nympho to being celibate for the last 2 years of our marriage (and I never cheated, so I have no sympathy for you if you do). Maybe you should stop helping around the house and see if that gets her attention. Go out with your male friends, and develop your own interests (which should not include shopping for sex on this site...lol) It's sad, but she no longer sees you as a challenge.

Your marriage is in worse shape than you realize and it is your fault. You are suffering from "Nice Guy Syndrome". Please read the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy". You don't want the confrontation of telling your wife that she is not satisfying you, because it may hurt her feelings. But if she finds out what you are doing (shopping for sex outside your marriage)....it is going to be WAY worse for both of you. Plus she will ruin your life in a divorce. She'll take your kids and your money. Don't think so? If she gave a rat's ass about your feelings she would suck your dick every now and then.

Oh and couples in the lifestyle are VERY wary of troubled marriages. Even if your wife agreed to swing with you, most couples will figure out that she is not really into it, and they will stay far away from your bad marriage karma. Happily married couples want NO PARTS of a troubled marriage. They fear it may be contagious!

Bottom line - be honest, go ahead and hurt her feelings. She is coming up short in the sex department and should be told.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I don't know about every guy out there but for me it's easier than the alternative. I'm a mwm that doesn't get what I need at home. I hate to generalize but the running joke about oral sex stopping after marriage is true at my home, and we don't have sex as often as we used too. We both work alot and time is limited. you may say that if you have time to cheat then you have time to play at home. Well that is true but both need to want it for it to work. I help out around the house as much as I can, I do the shopping and the cooking. Plus I work 60 hrs a week. She does the cleaning and paying the bills and she works 5 12hr days too. I swing shifts and she works days, so that adds to the mess. I love her and don't want to leave. I've talked to her about the swinging lifestyle and all she does is cry and tell me that I'm all she needs an isn't she all I need? Well how the hell do you answer that truthfully with out hurting her? So there you go ppl who think cheating husbands are all just sick bastards, understand that there are some loving husbands out there that just need more than they are getting at home, and that want to stay with their wives because they love them not because their afraid of divorce. I don't want a divorce, hell she makes more than me and money isn't the problem. It's the lack of nooky lol

Dallas PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 104 of 104 
TOPIC: WHY MARRIED MEN CHEAT AND POST AS SINGLES