Vanilla Dating and Single LSers : Swingers Discussion 210341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleVanilla Dating and Single LSers
TOPIC: Vanilla Dating and Single LSers
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic: I told my Vanilla bf immediately. He's comfortable with the females. However, we have "rules" as it comes to guys so I don't get down with him like that. We keep it strictly ffm and that has been a while. It appears he prefers me and him, no he actually told me he did so I only roll with him like that on a regular. I am cool sharing him with a LS female but not a Vanilla because her intention would be to have him for herself. I know that and, believe it or not, there are some unicorns who are up for that shit too. Also, I've had couples who have drama and the male may want to get with me after I've been with them -- NO. If I meet you as a couple, that's how I stay forever. I will not compromise my integrity....that's just me. I made an exception once because the female was cool with me meeting him solo but I think she was ready to bounce anyway.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2135 posts)
One reason I don't date vanilla is the issue of when to bring up the LS. If there is a connection on a first date and you both want to see each other again, how long before you share that you are in the LS? If you do it too quickly, you run the risk of scaring them off. If you wait, it borders on deception. I would certainly not want to have sex with a vanilla without telling her of my involement. And then there is the whole issue of making time for it. LS friends understand when you tell them you are busy on a Saturday night but a "girlfriend" will want to know what you are doing.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Totalbabe: I know exactly what you mean about Vanilla parties. I went to a club here and there were loads of gorgeous women either standing alone or dancing with each other. I went to this place solo -- which is cool. I like to roll alone. There were several women I would have loved to hook up with but, like you said, it's a sticky situation so I took a pass. I have one vanilla bf that I hook up with on the regular as LS guys are not always readily available and the women are even harder to connect with....so many fakes.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2135 posts)
I don't date men with no Lifestyle experience, but it has nothing to do with skill. Someone with no experience at my age is not likely to ever fit into my world.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
TB - you hit the nail on the head..."Free Spirit"! That's what seems to separate the vanilla and the LS as far as dating, etc.

Of course, I've been out of the vanilla market so long, only had a couple forays before finding the LS and it was because of the last lady's "Free Spirit".

Wouldn't rule it out, but not gonna spend a lot of time thinking about it either.

FREEDOM!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I don't rule out vanilla dating either. In fact, some of my vanilla friends are have bed skills which are just as impressive as some of those in the LS.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Vanilla Dating and Single LSers