Unread Mail : Swingers Discussion 74626
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleUnread Mail
TOPIC: Unread Mail
Created by: v3sum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lurk, we would IF we could...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, you mean you don't have your options set to block messages from single men posing as couples?

;^)

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Jello, we still get the ones listed as couples faking it..IM off, block single guys and no free members!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We have done 2 really simple things so that we do not get e-mail/contact from unwanteds. First our IM is off (for many reasons, one it crashes the computer, 2 we do not have any communication without the other) and second, we are invisible to singles males and free members. Poof, no more unwanted single males contacting us!

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
Typical email I just got a few minutes ago...1 word "cute"...now how would you respond to that? We do not think it deserves a response.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
ROFL Spade, perhaps indeed, but that wasn't exactly you're opening statement to us, when we first started conversing, was it?

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
What's wrong with cumming on Mrs Lurk's tits, sounds like something I'd enjoy.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I don't know where it came from, that people got the idea that they're entitled to a response for an email. Sure, we try to respond to most emails we get, particularly the respectable ones, but there's clearly some that just don't deserve a reply, and guess what, they're usually from a single guy, who just can't resist sending an email that says he's love to cum on her tits, or my personal favorite, if I wasn't so insecure, I would "let" her be with a man that could really satisfy her!

Why would anyone think those emails "deserve" a response?

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Edmund, you are quite the gentleman...couple can read...It is single males like you that make them change their minds about single guys...IE...your response here...we do not OWE you a return mail.

To the OP, a nicely written short note will be responded to normally, but understand a no answer is an answer.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ed,

Our profile is pretty clear I think. Yet we get emails from SGs all the time. Some are polite some are not so polite and some are down right rude. I refuse to respond to SGs that email us period, it says in our profile "we'll contact you".

I feel no obligation to respond to their emails. We respond to all couples that email us even to say no thanks.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Unread Mail