Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Telling the truth about being married is my fault I should of lied and said I'm single
TOPIC: Telling the truth about being married is my fault I should of lied and said I'm single
Created by: popeye10169 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Absolutely agreed. Lying will only catch up, other than just being wrong. And yes, please divulge at the beginning. Jay and I were going to do an MFM with a "single" man on a Thurs. I believe....on Wed. he decides to notify me that "I'm married, I hope this is not a problem..." Well ummmm, YEAH it is! Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
slo, to clarify, "we don't approve them" that is right, we just don't hit a button or hit skip and let the webby decide. If we don't hit a button then another member can approve if they don't care the guy is a cheater and putting people in danger(LIKE A WIFE WITH A GUN). So we are making the decision just for us not for the profile. I do believe all decisions are reviewed by staff before going on line no matter what the members do.

We just don't approve them, there really is no disapproval button. Hope that helps

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL, you sound like nymphos like us! Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Lost,

I'd like to add to your post if you don't mind.

As to giving up my partnership with the mrs for "the hottest sex". The hottest best sex i ever have is with mrs scotty, and i wouldn't trade her or our relationship for anything.

She really rocked my world saturday night after a night of foreplay at the club.... yikes getting horney just thinking about it again.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
In response to the OP, you have to look at the overall picture, and the COSTS and consequences that cheating will have. You need to sit down with yourself and ask if losing your marriage is worth sex. Now, I LOVE sex. But would I give up my marriage for it? NO! I doubt if anyone in these forums would give up their life partners and marriage, even for the hottest sex. The consequences of cheating can cost you everything you hold dear. And what you wrote about is not swinging, its cheating. So to all cheaters, think before you do this. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
As is the case in life, one can always lie or cheat. In the short term, you might see some advantage. The problem is that there are consequences that either you, or the people involved pay for that behavior. This lifestyle is one where people are looking for recreational lovers, not just anonomous sex partners.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Until you get a cert that says they met your wife...all bets are off. I happen to have just such a cert. Those that know me invariably meet hubby. No. He doesn't swing, watch nor is he involved in any way. He's had enough.

I on the other hand am more stubborn. I am willing to wait years for the right partner(s) to come along. I had an on-going friendship with a married male swinger who was stationed up here. I met his wife the first night in a swing club. I also spoke to her on the phone, and stayed at their home. She knew exactly who I was. That's the only way I will play with married folk of either sex.

BTW While I have had "trouble" with both sexes violating my boundaries...The married men with their wifes are the biggest group to attempt to mistreat me. They act like they have NO idea how to properly approach a woman. Single males are next on the list. With an errant female or two who has grabbed or acted very wrong in clubs.

Consequently I'm wary of all males, in clubs and on-line. Most very simply don't know how to act. Those that do are in great demand. Gentlemen married or not are at least as rare as unicorns.

BTW, It IS adultery. So be it. Smiles at TT.

Mischief<--getting tired of meeting, conversing with clueless males.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"As for approving profiles, I'm not sure the lifetime member's approval of new members was supposed to include decisions based on the profile's preferences or personal descriptive information."

Good point!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Honesty is best. If you are attempting to engage in a sexual relationship with people, you should lay your cards on the table about questions they ask that may have an effect on them, marital status included; allow them to make the choice on whether they wish to play.

This is off topic but...As for approving profiles, I'm not sure the lifetime member's approval of new members was supposed to include decisions based on the profile's preferences or personal descriptive information. Per the approval page...

"There are three ways to process a profile: # Approve, this means the profile is OK as it is. There is at least a full sentence or thought for the first 3 essay questions. # Warn, this conditionally approves the profile, so the user can begin using the site, but will notify them that the profile could use some work. # Skip, this will leave the profile offline until the Webmaster can review it. This should only be used for profiles that are TOTAL garbage."

I see nothing about making a judgement call on preferences or marital status. Following the logic of making decisions about such matters, we would never approve a profile that was only looking for soft swap or only looking for women.

Perhaps tech can give some clarification on this.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
I will have to remind all the people that I meet on and off this site that they have "no morals" as stated somewhere inside this forum maybe I should add that in my profile also " if you meet me you have no morals" . lol : )

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Telling the truth about being married is my fault I should of lied and said I'm single