Swingle in the DMV : Swingers Discussion 235678
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwingle in the DMV
TOPIC: Swingle in the DMV
Created by: dixonyalips2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am finding that swinging in the DMV as a single black make is becoming more of a fetish than it is actually swinging. Any of the other fellas experience that?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, demographics may play a role. But then it's absourd. On the other hand I know women just like what you say, they like a black man in bed because he is athletic, hot and hung but then won't date him. For me if someone turns me on in bed, I like to see the guy also out of bed in a social context and then back again in bed, regardless of race or any other considerations. I used to live in New York and there it was not like that, people are more open minded and the same goes for the West Coast where I live now.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
DMV= DC/MD/VA

The prospects here are slim. Considering the area has an abundance of African Americans, the idea of playing with black men doesn't seem all that attractive unless people are doing it as a fetish. I consider sex with women of all shades just different flavors. But some of the same women who will have sex with black men wouldn't entertain the thought of seeing them outside of the bedroom. Just puzzling

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
A fetish? You feel that way? How?

I'm a woman so I can't answer from a guy's point of view, but I've a number of black lovers with whom I play regularly and frankly I don't consider it a fetish. For me i'ts just plain hot and good sex. I relate the same way to a guy who is black as to a guy who is not. Race to me is not an issue plus or minus. It just does not matter. The sex is what matters initially and the emotional side too, etc.

On the other hand I've some friends for whom to have sex with a black guy is, yes, as you say it, a kind of fetish. They are kind of closeted to the sexual experience. Too bad for them and I guess that a black guy playing with such women may feel somewhat disappointed or turned off.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Live, District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
I am finding that swinging in the DMV as a single black make is becoming more of a fetish than it is actually swinging. Any of the other fellas experience that?

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Swingle in the DMV