Swinging while traveling : Swingers Discussion 83083
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwinging while traveling
TOPIC: Swinging while traveling
Created by: tttankkk
Original Starting post for this thread:
I move from town to town every couple of months. Occasionally I find interesting couples/singles, but it rarely leaves me enough time to get to know them. I have started chatting on here to try and find potential couples/singles in other towns I may end up in.

Desires85, that means you girl. lol

I guess I am trying to find some advice from others that travel. Uriah has his methods that work and so does TT. I guess, I am just going to stay patient and keep updating my profile.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Linking up with hotties traveling through our area on vacation or business is one of the big perks about living where we do (on the central coast of CA.) We've met many visiting singles and couples, and had a blast - enjoyed several repeat visits, too. A lot of people like to play away from their hometown where nobody knows them - and traveling swingers tend to be very ready to play. Usually we get an email a week or two ahead of time from someone planning a visit, asking if we'd like to meet. We've taken to doing the same thing when we travel. We perv the profiles where we will visit, and send some introduction emails to the profiles we find interesting.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Propably 75% of our mail is from single guys in town for a few days and wanting to get with my wife. Sorry guys, it ain't that easy.

We ARE actively seeking a single guy, but want one that can spend more than a few hours with us. I suspect many couples are this way, so you will have to overcome that. Maybe trying to build on a relationship before you change towns wil help.

Mr Pleasant

Owasso OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have begun to network a little and things are going well. Certifications don't really mean a lot to me, just want to get in with the right people. Only time will tell.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I just have to reply. We ussually play as a couple but on occassion with our hectic schedules we play alone. I have and have been certified doing this. I (male) travel weekly all over the eastern US and ussually to the same areas.I get very bored and of course love swinging so for about 3 months I have been looking for friends in these areas to ocasionally get together singles or couples. I am nice and polite in my E-mails we are certified as a single and as a couple. I explain we can just have drinks till they feel comfortable, no commitments just a fun evening out. Its boring most of the time I don't care for mixing business with pleasure so I don't ask co-workers out. I have e-mialed after e-mailed and have not had any luck yet. I either get no response or they accuse me of cheating. I hear these horror stories about men not showing up and being inconsiderate which I am sure is true, but it also is the same for everyone else on here couples and single ladies.

Trexlertown PA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
mmmmm....hey Uriah, you sexy stud! You can visit my town anytime. I have a comfy bed with your name on it but I can't promise that you will get any sleep! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Tttankkk-

Your status as a single male has nothing to do with your success on the road. A swinger (whether a couple or single) is successful because he, she or they can read people, are physically attractive, and have social grace.

I have long distance friends all over the country that I have met through (i) referral, and (ii) online sites. The referrals either visit me or I will visit them once a year or so. Sometimes couples traveling through your city want to play with a sexy man, and they will look you up.

The key is a qualty profile, maintaining a good reputation, and learning how to network successfully. Of course, it goes without saying that you must be good in bed. Just be patient and your fan club will grow.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
we are a couple who would love to swing on the fly but to be honest you are to young. but as soon as wife and I catch up on bills will give it a try.any couples travling to louisiana give us a call be glade to but up for the night

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
When you know your schedule let people in that area know. If you travel to the same place over and over it would be nice to have regular couples that you play with. Quite frankly however, with you being a single man it will be a challenge. However, it can be done. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I move from town to town every couple of months. Occasionally I find interesting couples/singles, but it rarely leaves me enough time to get to know them. I have started chatting on here to try and find potential couples/singles in other towns I may end up in.

Desires85, that means you girl. lol

I guess I am trying to find some advice from others that travel. Uriah has his methods that work and so does TT. I guess, I am just going to stay patient and keep updating my profile.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Swinging while traveling