Swinging v-s Swapping : Swingers Discussion 118382
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwinging v-s Swapping
TOPIC: Swinging v-s Swapping
Created by: fe26mike
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Taraniso, you should PUBLISH that. I don't know how many times we've been contacted on here- imagine, now- opening SLS and seeing the pigeon letting us know someone contacted us. Anxiously, we open the note to get 2 - 10 paragraphs about how we are wrong and we need to change our opinion of the lifestyle. They've wasted a mail to educate us. From now on I'm going to direct them to your post and save energy.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
There are swingers and there are swappers. Some swingers are swappers but not all swappers are swingers. I tend to laugh my ass off when the huffy couples -only types caim swinging is something only couples can do. Uh, no, swingiing can be engaged in by anybody who is not into monogamy no matter what their marital status. Just because some character has conned his wife into letting him play so long as she gets to play too doesn't make 'em swingers, just swappers. And if he has problems with her with another dude, its becuase of jealousy or insecurity issues and that relationship has ENOUGH problems without throwing swapping or swinging into the mix... and vice versa...

Many swappers are into "keeping score" and are not so much into sex as they are hung up on the idea that they want to have sex with somebody else and they don't want the spouse to have more sex than they do. Hence the keeping score crapola.... This usually stems from jealousy...And unfortunately for that type of swapper, jealousy is dynamite that will destroy any relationship and do so much faster when you mix jealousy with swapping or swinging. I have met some swappers who were in fact swingers and decided they didn't want to do single males or single females anymore, just couples play. They been there, they done that and they decided on what they like. They are swingers who swap.

I have met some swingers who USED to play as a couple that wound up playing solo and staying together. Usually one has a higher sex drive than the other. Some wound up not playing at all and let their spouses play.

And most of the people I have encountered who were hung up on "keeping track of the numbers" tended to be insane with jealousy. A great example is another web site where a marrid woman is looking for a swing relationship because "her husband gave her permission to do it once." What is gonna happen when she does it once and decides she wants more? And he decides he doesnt want her to have more? Helloooo divorce court!

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
"I agree about personal rules, we all have them. But there are a lot of "swinger rules" that are just too generalized, they don't apply to everyone, except for no means no. That's one rule that has to be respected by all . "

Right...the rules of the lifestyle are basicly the same as common ettiqute. Treat people with respect and hopefully they will do the same for you. If somone has a certain rule or limitation that they go by, you should respect that whether it is one you agree with or not.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
I agree about personal rules, we all have them. But there are a lot of "swinger rules" that are just too generalized, they don't apply to everyone, except for no means no. That's one rule that has to be respected by all .

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Uriah, Nice nice sexy sexy body. :) I can not remember if I gave u access to my private gallery. If I did I am opening them again. LOL

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
"Too deep for me. lol"

I agree with Ring2s. I'll just keep having regulat sex with all my good friends and not worry about it.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
our rules are law... for us. you don't like them feel free to move on. we respect everyone else's boundarys we expect the same.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i understand what you are speaking of.i am trying to promote a healthy uninhibitied, satisfyiing sexual expriences for those women who are tired of disappointing sex.

City Of London England United Kingdom

Username hidden
(1 post)
jjsdjs97, thank you very much. I know it may sound corny, but I just try to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated...with honesty and respect.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
By the way fe26mike

I just read your profile, and I'm quite impressed, sounds very honest, intelligent, and polite. IMO

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Swinging v-s Swapping