Swinging as a single : Swingers Discussion 81393
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwinging as a single
TOPIC: Swinging as a single
Created by: joule77
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been on this site for quite a while. I've had success and failures, well I wouldn't call them failures, but I think people should answer their messages even if its no thanks. Also, If you are not into other races put it in your profiles. There's nothing wrong with that, everyone has their preferences, but it helps you from getting unwanted messages.

This site is a lot of fun, but its a lot of work. If you have any comments, please send them. I want to get a better in-sight. I am a happy single guy that enjoys swinging and I not out to get someones wife or girlfriend. It takes a special guy and gal to swing with singles. Unless you are a female.

Don

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty, I sense a lot of hostility towards single men in your posts. Not starting shit, just curious. You seem to not like single men very much at all. If you are so averse to single men may I ask why y'all do MFM's? Again, I'm not trying to be confrontational. I just notice a sense of annoyance whenever you post about single men. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
well lory,

For us, if she wants a single man, it's strictly attraction for her nothing else. We don't want to be good buddies or anything she just wants some hot guy to fuck her. so since you are like 99% of the SGs on here an don't bother to post pictures how is she to know what you look like? Also, when the SGs don't post picture we default to "it's a cheating husband" mentality.

Hope that helps.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Welcum to the forums Loryder,

For starters, post a picture or more!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey you guys,I just joined the site & I'm a sngl. Is that a problem? I mean where are we supposed to start if not here? I'd like to meet some like minded people for the obvious reasos but if it';s only friendship thats O.K. too. So some one come help a "po boy" out. Loryder

Akron OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Phil, I usually agree with Uriah, but this time I'll agree with Slo. Take a chance. Nothing ventured, nothing gained in that scenario..... I'm rooting for ya!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We get plenty of mfm time when we play with couples. Just because we like mfm does not mean we are looking for or want single males. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Good question Phil. Some people are so freakin' hyper-senstive to mail from men it almost seems like a no-win for you. But I'll take a stab... We, like you, also look at the entire profile: stats, pics, profile text and interest bars. As most people are more likely to change the text part of their profile, they may indeed have some interest in mail from men. It would seem from your description that either the member you describe 1) didn't pay attention when they 'set' the interest levels/bars, 2) changed their minds (changing either the bars or the text,) or 3) are interested in MFM (with the downside they are merely elaborating on POSSIBLE fantasies.)

My vote, take the chance and mail them if you are interested. If they get pissed, it's on them, they should pay closer attention to the body of their profile.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Ya' Uriah...lol I agree with Content! How could any single male just sit there and wait for me to email them? LMAO! Just kidding, but really--do you apply the same "let them come to you" approach with us single, hot, naughty, ready, willing, wet, .....mmmmm lol females? ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I use the "let them come to me" theory too! LOL! Damn! and Uriah still hasn't emailed me!!! .....what a hottie he is! ;-)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Joule-

There is an overwhelming demand for single males. Don't chase them-let them come to you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3577 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Swinging as a single